Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I forgot who said it the other day but the convo was about how Cassidy is a rapper who battled but he's not a battle rapper

the same can be said about most battle rappers that they are battlers who try to rap

that's not always going to translate well

or maybe I just don't find him as a rapper that appealing since you in here assuming shit

and I'll appreciate Goldie having an actual conversation and trying to engage with me vs you trying to get some trash hot take off for a cheap lol

Have you seen this yet? If you have, what are your thoughts?

Have you seen this yet? If you have, what are your thoughts?

I pressed pause around 3:42 to ask you this or rather to make an observation

do you think, at least with this freestyle he sounds like meek?

I enjoyed tf out of lux and ars on hot 97 last year. they were spitting. so far, after a few min, this is ok. not terrible by any means but it's different listening to him over beats vs when he battling.

I'ma listen to the rest now

I pressed pause around 3:42 to ask you this or rather to make an observation

do you think, at least with this freestyle he sounds like meek?

I enjoyed tf out of lux and ars on hot 97 last year. they were spitting. so far, after a few min, this is ok. not terrible by any means but it's different listening to him over beats vs when he battling.

I'ma listen to the rest now

Yea there's definitely a similarity between his and Meek's styles, but I feel like Surf has way more substance, more lyrical and more transparent than Meek.

I’m not talking about the battles.. I don’t care about any of those of create a battlers on Day 2.. I'm talking about what happened at the Day 2 event that had niggas who were at the event tweeting shit like “I hope everyone is okay”, “I’m alright I hope everyone else is safe” and “URL should never go back to Richmond“.. And how certain battle rap bloggers who usually love to turn anything & everything into a big controversy for views/likes.. Suddenly don’t have anything to say about this situation and what did or didn’t go down.. It’s almost like a certain entity told these media niggas.. If they speak on the situation no more free ppvs, no more stage passes, no more getting into events for free and no more doing interviews with a certain leagues battlers...

I said when the news came out, it might got something to do with them niggas he pulled the grip on. Twork would've got body slammed by that nigga if he didn't do what he did. It's sad, they always protecting their talent but not scolding them for shit they pulled.

Back