Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Oh yeah verb’s battle with cortez is probably in his top 3 best performance. I been meaning to rewatch his battle with danny myers i think thats the last memorable verb before his vegan verb era.

Oh yeah verb’s battle with cortez is probably in his top 3 best performance. I been meaning to rewatch his battle with danny myers i think thats the last memorable verb before his vegan verb era.
im not the biggest hitman fan, but when him and verb do the 2 on 2's, they be spitting

gonna put this out here too...i hate hitman's remix scheme or whatever...if it was like when clips runs his bars back or even conceited when he "slow it down i just dissed you"...it would be impressive, but the nigga just saying the shit over again chopping it up without adding anything new to it is just kinda ehhhh

And reload w the same bullets that re re reload w the same bullets that came out him

Crowd goes wild lmao

Stupid motherfuckers

press play

this DAY right here? This nigga mount rushmore status. I went back and watched this battle some time ago and i think this was his 3rd but this nigga when he on his shit, i dont think nobody fucking with dude

Back