Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
70914902_899283637554_2730081169835032576_n.jpg

Verb my nigga but that shit hilarious

I bathe in ancient asirian lather/here to distract ya/just peer in the chapters/I got paint smeared from a raptor/cheer for you master/adonis in silk almond is milk/no fear of disaster.

rd 1 is very close though.I had verb off first watch mainly because I like his delivery,but once I got into them bars,Lux was dog walking Verb

"community leaders gettin' put in the trunk for tryin' to lift his hood up "

hqdefault.jpg

Off first watch it was rounds 1 n 2 clear for me. 3rd I gotta rewatch.

I thought that verb I drink faucet water like this:really?:

line was wack as fuck lol

Off first watch it was rounds 1 n 2 clear for me. 3rd I gotta rewatch.

I thought that verb I drink faucet water like this:really?:

line was wack as fuck lol

I liked that,but Lux no doubt lost rd 3.it was just bad

I think it was super short too and I recall the angle or something he did just not being very good.

Yea like I said before, after the banned card I'm prolly off the app. Would of been sooner but I forgot how I even signed up lol.

I been boycotting that shit and watching battles bootleg,but I still haven't seen a lot of big battles

I can afford it,but I just don't like the structure

I know why they did it,but shit was wack

Verb my nigga but that shit hilarious

I bathe in ancient asirian lather/here to distract ya/just peer in the chapters/I got paint smeared from a raptor/cheer for you master/adonis in silk almond is milk/no fear of disaster.

agitate the agitators , i’ll gladly wager.. ride up, actually masked like vader, studied the aztecs to decapitate ya.. Bath in the himalayas with active gators, i’m that much greater a rap creator ... either dap me, playa or get ya top cooled when i evaporators.. dread head like predator, you cant beat verb with an act of prayer. I catch you later

Back