Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
How you talk about my dead mom then try to ho me on stage in my hometown.A Gangster hometown at that,and I'm with wild Detroit BMF niggas and you gone really try me now?And I'm a legend and famous ppl know me and vice versa

I'll beat blood outta nigga.Fuck you mean?

Mook couldn't go home proud after that.Harlem would have his head

Worse part is Brizz and Top was gonna probably win off pure talent and team work

And if Top and Brizz beat Mook and Cal,they would be certified superstars and have bragging rights

They took a great shot and blew it.

whoever that was that posted those screens for goldie

clean that got damn screen nigga!!!

LMFAO I knew that was coming.I was so hype trying to prove Goldie wrong I wasn't about to go clean that shit then repost them

aye nigga I smoke and resin gets on the screen

@Victory_Kid You got the right to let niggas do that

there are lines you not gonna cross with me.

Either put it in the contract or just roll with the punches (all pun intended).

Again, the only thing I'll condone is if a dude physically violates you like how Daylyt did on KOTD's platform. Shit's painful to hear, yes, but isn't that what it's all about? A nigga's supposed to be worrying about your feelings while battling? C'mon man...

Either put it in the contract or just roll with the punches (all pun intended).

Again, the only thing I'll condone is if a dude physically violates you like how Daylyt did on KOTD's platform. Shit's painful to hear, yes, but isn't that what it's all about? A nigga's supposed to be worrying about your feelings while battling? C'mon man...

it's already in the real nigga contract

Brizz did violate by pushing him from the back while he was rapping then when Mook returned the push he held his arm and tried to yoke him up

yeah some pushing or shoulder checking is allowed when you're rapping and it's part of the show,but if you not rapping and I'm rapping and you pushing me,you wilding

and if you try to yoke me up by the shirt we got issues

Who? Ars ain't did that shit in 7-8 yrs?

Ars ain't talk about dead ppl since like Shotty

And Ars ain't touch nobody since that shit popped off in Florida yrs and yrs ago

Seriously breddrin?
Hollow battle, Nu Jersey battle... ???

Also... Speaking negative on the dead should be looked at the same as speaking negative on children, no?

Seriously breddrin?
Hollow battle, Nu Jersey battle... ???

Also... Speaking negative on the dead should be looked at the same as speaking negative on children, no?

I don't really remember what happened with Hollow.I slightly recall some dust up.who was rapping when it happened?

I don't remember what happened with Twork either

sometimes I drive and listen on my phone and don't see what's happening.I think I never actually sat down and watched twork vs Ars

but once again,was he rapping?

I mean you're allowed to do some things while you're rapping

but if you not rapping you just buggin out and disrespecting me

Back