Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Lotta and Danja should be way better off than they are, especially Danja Zone. For some reason he's just not getting booked.
He battled Steams recently on URL but yeah he deserves better, not saying he should be main eventing but a few battles on the URL B shows against JC, Ill Will, Ryda etc shouldn’t be a big deal.

I'm sure AP's halfway trollin, but it's time you put respect on KOTD's name.

1 of the many reasons to do so is that if it wasn't for KOTD, there would probably be no Daylyt. Don't get it twisted KOTD needed Daylyt just as much as he needed them, but when URL wasn't fuckin with Daylyt he went to KOTD to get his shine.

1 of the many reasons to do so is that if it wasn't for KOTD, there would probably be no Daylyt. Don't get it twisted KOTD needed Daylyt just as much as he needed them, but when URL wasn't fuckin with Daylyt he went to KOTD to get his shine.
Since I'm "new" I'll take your word for it

This daylyt obsession of urs is gettin outta control!! Lol

This daylyt obsession of urs is gettin outta control!! Lol

lol how tho?

Look at KOTD #s before Daylyt and look at KOTD #s after he left.

Look at RBE #s before Daylyt and look at RBE #s after Daylyt started battling on there after he left KOTD.

#s speak for themselves.

Back