Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
His other option (that we know of) is....Ave. Just as consistent and probably better puncher too. Sikh gotta be smart with his SM choice bc he got the juice right now but it could get dicey for him
Yup. Even though he's clearly over the DMV niggas (Prep, Drugz, etc) I still feel he should battle them if he haven't already. I know him & Eazy trying to go on a Geechi type of run but slow down.

Yup. Even though he's clearly over the DMV niggas (Prep, Drugz, etc) I still feel he should battle them if he haven't already. I know him & Eazy trying to go on a Geechi type of run but slow down.

Word, he could battle people in his class or close to it. Probably not on SM but rack up clear wins and step up in competition also. The MikeP/Danny wins are nice, Ave/JC and up, they don't play.
Yeah, that Geechi run is something serious. Especially, if you can't freestyle.

See how he changed the subject when they asked him why biggest who keep losing , choking and etc....keep getting booked

Word, he could battle people in his class or close to it. Probably not on SM but rack up clear wins and step up in competition also. The MikeP/Danny wins are nice, Ave/JC and up, they don't play.
Yeah, that Geechi run is something serious. Especially, if you can't freestyle.
Geechi run probably is the biggest out of all battle rap. Tay Roc, Calicoe, Rex, Clips, Hitman all got solid runs as well but not like Geechi. He also going to battle Mook later down the line.

Apparently A-Ward was suppose to battle Twork but then Twork got into a car accident. P offered A-Ward Real Sikh on a Born Legacy, Ward said it have to be on a big card so it got moved to Volume 6, it was a free battle meaning he wasn't gonna get paid. What's y'all thoughts?

Apparently A-Ward was suppose to battle Twork but then Twork got into a car accident. P offered A-Ward Real Sikh on a Born Legacy, Ward said it have to be on a big card so it got moved to Volume 6, it was a free battle meaning he wasn't gonna get paid. What's y'all thoughts?

For free & who is this nigga “P” ?

But ward better not take that shit ...Unless this is the nail in the coffin for Twork & he’s more concerned about the look ...Nah

Back