Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I cut it off before nun Nunn ended his first round.

I didn't cut it off cause it was trash. I cut it off cause they wasn't reacting to Nunn bars. With that said, I ask, was they gassing Ryda bars? That's why I turned it off, I don't like lone side being gassed when it's clear the other dude spitting too. If they wasn't over gassing Ryda I might go back and finish the battle.

I didn't cut it off cause it was trash. I cut it off cause they wasn't reacting to Nunn bars. With that said, I ask, was they gassing Ryda bars? That's why I turned it off, I don't like lone side being gassed when it's clear the other dude spitting too. If they wasn't over gassing Ryda I might go back and finish the battle.
I feel you and agree. Nunn was spitting imo

Post image

It say random thoughts so fuck it ima say it.. Should I say it?? Can I say it?? Aaaaaw fuck it, A ward is growing on me and i am fckn ashamed of myself.. He aint no slouch n he def give me white chef trez level rebuttals!! i hate that I typed this but he nice imo

What in the world...

Thats wat dude get.. Niggas b corny as hell sometimes man i tell ya. Y u think thats was cool to do?? Or that it was dope for that matter? Y he in his sundays best getting a 2 piece , hold the biscuit?? Who tf is it?? Too many questions

Back