Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
This was your question? Lol surf got that, classic geechi though
It was my question yes

I went back and watched it again. I still believe geechi won. I looked at how they've been doing in the small room events with no crowd and geechi still does what geechi does. If surf doesn't have a room of people gassing him up, his bars don't hit the same.

There was not a clear two rounds where he out performed geechi. You take surf from this battle and put it in a small room and watch how he would struggle. I also take off major points when cats gotta restart like 4x from the top.

But thank you for answering

It was my question yes

I went back and watched it again. I still believe geechi won. I looked at how they've been doing in the small room events with no crowd and geechi still does what geechi does. If surf doesn't have a room of people gassing him up, his bars don't hit the same.

There was not a clear two rounds where he out performed geechi. You take surf from this battle and put it in a small room and watch how he would struggle. I also take off major points when cats gotta restart like 4x from the top.

But thank you for answering

surf first 2 rounds vs reed in a small room was spooky.. so i don't necessarily agree but i respect it

I really wish Smack would have picked up on & continued Champion of the Night... i think battlers might be getting complacent with these caffeine checks. Incentives and bragging rights gotta be a constant thing.

Back