Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Its crazy to think while battle rap is as big as its ever been, battlers would flex how many " 1 million view battles" they have as a stamp of popularity and dominance. Meanwhile them Filipino battlers be getting 20-40 million views and we never heard of em nor respect it lol. Let alone other countries...

I mean the biggest url battle got what? Maybe 5-7 million views? I see why they stop fuckin wit youtube cuz in reality its still a VERY nitch audience.

Shit youtubers like Vlad TV and shit do bigger numbers.

Its crazy to think while battle rap is as big as its ever been, battlers would flex how many " 1 million view battles" they have as a stamp of popularity and dominance. Meanwhile them Filipino battlers be getting 20-40 million views and we never heard of em nor respect it lol. Let alone other countries...

I mean the biggest url battle got what? Maybe 5-7 million views? I see why they stop fuckin wit youtube cuz in reality its still a VERY nitch audience.

CS URL being super niche.

But you gotta look at the numbers in context when comparing it to platforms like Vlad. Most of the battles have already been seen on the app, caffeine, watchbattlelive, etc before it hits YT months later.

Similar to the Budden pod. After I hear the pod on Spotify, I rarely ever go back and watch it again on YT. That's why the numbers on YT don't fully represent how big the JBP is, same with URL.

CS URL being super niche.

But you gotta look at the numbers in context when comparing it to platforms like Vlad. Most of the battles have already been seen on the app, caffeine, watchbattlelive, etc before it hits YT months later.

Similar to the Budden pod. After I hear the pod on Spotify, I rarely ever go back and watch it again on YT. That's why the numbers on YT don't fully represent how big the JBP is, same with URL.
Na i get that. I should of specified in the youtube hayday of releasing battles it was still those numbers. The PPVs, the caffeine's etc all came about as a result that it wasnt gettin the numbers. The censorship was nail in the coffin tho.

Cuz its not like the money isnt there. Have you seen some of the success these big Youtubers get off weak ass content and ad revenue? Unbelievably sized mansions etc off a niche audience.

A fuckin Logan Paul vs KSI fight sold out the damn staples center. Real championship boxers on the undercard smh. Them niggas learned to box for 2 months and left out the richest in the venue. Yo if that wasnt the biggest fuck you lol.

Last edited:
Also what if URL released youtube battles in segments like they did in the beginning. 1 round a piece. Hell maybe even just show parts of each round. Vlad is on part 23 of a damn Boosie interview and EATING on views. You think boosie seeing any of that? Hell na. Then once u rack those views up release the full joint months later like fuck it.

Nobody checkin for caffeine content outside of the battles. Bring all them url side shows to youtube.

I was surprised when I went on versetracker & saw a league doing crazy numbers. URL wouldn't book a Flipino battler, we know KOTD will just like they did with Oxy. Overall, I think Caffeine helped them a lot, before the deal. We never seen any billboards about URL now we do but being able to live stream any event for free took away their most money.

Back