Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
If mook took all these years to comeback and battle big kannon, i don't ever wanna hear a mf say he's top 5

Mickey Factz said they contacted him to battle against Mook but he had to turn it down.

Last edited:
lol that's what i was thinking. This nigga's alil too vague with the announcement. I think they're gonna "announce" the battle during the event, but he won't be battling. He's too big of a battle rapper to not make an official announcement and build momentum leading to the event.

lol hell nah. I aint breaking bread for these upcoming smack events either..... I think.

I'm tired of seeing hollow tbh. I hope it's surf or clips, even ars would be dope.

lol hollow still in my top 10, i don't dislike the nigga. He just needs to regroup and get back to breaking down his opponents.

Aint big kannon dot mobb?

Now mook go battle this nigga..the fuck

Mook need to need to battle surf, rock, or math

Verb lost to Pat Stay and this is who is supposed to face Mook next?

DY6DRxnW4AgzThv.jpg

They saying daylyt won the 1st 2 rounds but choked in the 3rd, but based on the system they gave it to loso. :word?:

Dcd5W4EW0AMwoOk.jpg:large

I was going to ask this. This shows daylyt winning 2 rounds. But the final result was Loso- 28, Daylyt- 27. In boxing, Loso gets the win. I'm more inclined to this, i never really liked judging a battle on a per-round basis.

And if he choked that's on him.

Back