Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

jaj1i1.gif

So.. Battle rap is turning into a white girl getting lifted into the air contest now...

Yo i'm only 5 mins in but wtf lmaoooooo what kinda weirdo shit is that? Homie seemed like a solid nigga too smh.

I hope he wasn't doing that corny shit while JayBlac was mournin his moms

Woww that's wild.. i was starting to notice a funny type vibe about him lately on champion & events, i just chalked it up to him feeling himself. Die slow lmao

I knew that nigga was guilty when I seen him smokin a black n mild in 2018

The nigga SnakeEyez got aired out by his ex chick for being broke with no job living with his dad and has to get permission to use the AC.

So is this JayBlac saying that it's not true? He basically said fuck Rome in these tweets.
Rome is 100% correct. It's just that the situation was handled behind closed doors, yet somehow Rome got 2nd hand information and decided to put it out there. This was probably never intended to get out.

Nah he's not saying it's not true but you know Blac likes to keep it professional. This made it messy, right before christmas too. Rome put so much work into that video it's not really disputable. But add it up, he hasn't been on champion in a minute and i was wondering why that white boy filled in for him at the Vol. 1 card.

Back