Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Because rapgrid said so? And he lost to every top tier he faced that year. I got back in in 2015.

How sway? @ lost to every top tier

And that's like saying "because champion said so?" , rapgrid is a very respectable platform.

Wasn't that the year he battled Lotta Zay and I don't think Lotta Zay has been seen since. One of the worst bodybags of alltime.

Matter fact, Danja still been killin shit, his battle with Hymns on Bullpen was fire, even Shaq was going crazy during Danja's 3rd.

How sway? @ lost to every top tier

And that's like saying "because champion said so?" , rapgrid is a very respectable platform.

Wasn't that the year he battled Lotta Zay and I don't think Lotta Zay has been seen since. One of the worst bodybags of alltime.
I don’t remember rapgrid putting much into their battler of the year like Champion does with theirs, I guess it’s a reason why they don’t do it no more, and no one really acknowledges that shit. I’ll give you Lotta. But he lost to DNA

:ainttrippin:

Nah I gotta agree danja zone fell back into irrelevancy for a minute but if he bring that same energy like when he battled lotta zay & danny myers, this could be a great look for him. Don't even matter who he's against he just needs to make his presence felt.

I'm not mad at the dna matchup. Red probably could've fell back for a minute and let something brew up.

Nah I gotta agree danja zone fell back into irrelevancy for a minute but if he bring that same energy like when he battled lotta zay & danny myers, this could be a great look for him. Don't even matter who he's against he just needs to make his presence felt.

I'm not mad at the dna matchup. Red probably could've fell back for a minute and let something brew up.

Big T got Danja Zone the fuck outta here.

After this battle I hope he chills out until Summer Madness.

He beat Big T, big t just had NWX behind him gassin all his bars, shit was corny.

But yea, yall should check out Danja vs Hymns, dope ass battle. He just stopped battlin on smack, but he still been outchea killin shit.

He beat Big T, big t just had NWX behind him gassin all his bars, shit was corny.

But yea, yall should check out Danja vs Hymns, dope ass battle. He just stopped battlin on smack, but he still been outchea killin shit.

i never knew about that battle i'ma have to check it out

Im rewatchin the Big T vs Danja battle now years later to see if i was trippin, but this shit is even more clear years later that Danja won that shit easily.

That Belly rebuttal in the 2nd is better than anything T said the entire battle.

I been watchin battle rap long enough to know K Shine will gas up the room for his crew till he loses oxygen

They weren't about to put Twork in front of O-Red now, regardless, he's way too dangerous and Twork is their Golden Boy.

I think Red about to put DNA in a bodybag, though.

Back