Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
It’s going to shift the culture for sure. I rewatched that iron vs nitty, that’s a guaranteed classic, couldn’t have been a better platform.

I’d like to see daylyt on vol 2. I need that old quill daylyt though. The philly swain, b magic, chilla jones type daylyt.

I didnt get to watch, but biting accusations be wack. Everybody is going to say something thats been said before. And the bars people be complaining is bit usually be some light shit compared to what else they be saying.

B magic vs ave, they both had a radio raheem love/hate bar in that same battle. But somebody was biting right? It’s a bunch of non-writers never wrote a good bar a day in their life that be pushing this bite shit.

Everyone knows you can literally do that with every single battle rapper if you dig deep enough.
Caps posted a video of Twork stealing the Johnny Bravo line he said against Ill Will from some battle that dropped last year that has 3,000 views, seriously?

Anyway, Roc said Surf is coming home next year.

Just watched the JC/Rum joint, the gas for JC rivals Tay Roc in this one, smh.
Anyway, JC 2-1, Rum got the 3rd.

Hopefully we can finally get that surf vs mook battle, even better if it's for a smack vol event

I just won't believe SMACK bringing Hollow,Lux, Mook, Surf, Roc, etc... for a SMACK Vol.2, MAYBE Vol.3, but those are headline Irving Plaza names that I don't see them just throwing out for a small room event.

Also, I don't care to comment on Mook until we see a trailer for a battle he's in, tired of his lame ass attention grabs.

Idk man. Maybe they'll do away with big crowds eventually excluding summer madness mega events. What if they did the number crunching and figured out the cost for maintaining and policing a revenue isn't cost-efficient, and would profit more from straight PPV stream. & a more controlled environment will make the culture more marketable. Idk im just saying.

I do think Smack is really embracing this small room format going forward though.

Now think about how fans would feel if they knew they wouldn't be able to see a Surf/Mook match in the building, shit would be some backlash from the people that actually go to the events.

Personally, the small room feel is just better, period, but I could just see fans getting mad at not having the chance to see the big matches, because they're in some small room setting.

Back