Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
People in the comments pointed out how Arsonal didn't state URL as the league that he & Cassidy battled on. Shit is sad, without battle rap none of these niggas would even be known. Arsonal could've at least said URL, lol.

Yes he was.... he was battling in the streets.

I was watching that whole philly movement era. My point is they were recycling verses as "battling".. they were 1 on 1 cyphers that doesn't represent the battle rap culture we know today. So i don't credit them for that. It's a whole other game when you know who you have to battle and have to write specifically for that person.

People in the comments pointed out how Arsonal didn't state URL as the league that he & Cassidy battled on. Shit is sad, without battle rap none of these niggas would even be known. Arsonal could've at least said URL, lol.
I forgot to mention that too. He wanted this moment all to himself. He did shout Goods tho but it was quick lol.

The difference between battle cyphers and battle rap as we know it today is gossip shit....we have Mook to thank for that

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back