Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
So niggas aint even gon be able to watch the hollow vs Danny battle huh? Cuz its a charity event?

Thought this was a vol battle smh..

Seen Avo say somewhere it will eventually be on the app. Won't be for a while though, they are doing some type of "watch" tour like they do on Avo's channel, where they go to different cities and you get to watch it with Danny & Hollow. As long as it eventually drops on the app i like the idea.. it brings a rarity to the battle.

Seen Avo say somewhere it will eventually be on the app. Won't be for a while though, they are doing some type of "watch" tour like they do on Avo's channel, where they go to different cities and you get to watch it with Danny & Hollow. As long as it eventually drops on the app i like the idea.. it brings a rarity to the battle.
That’s dope

Wack

That’s dope

No its not

Lmao fuck is the point if niggas can’t watch it? If Hollow gets 3-0 best believe that shit getting vaulted anyway

Surf is wack af for that and its true what they say, losers get bigger battles...

Reed gets dawg walked

Back