Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Lol gotti went on a 1 year winning streak, finally arguably lost and now niggas acting like it's the end of the world and Gotti's food now.

Gotti has been taking too many battles tho. He's doing what alot of others fell victim to, which is oversaturate themselves. Tworks doing the same shit. Both still the best in the game.
When niggas offering you a 10K here a 15K there a 5K here and a 8K there in the span of 2 months it’s tough to turn that down.

I watched that video I posted on its entirety with geechi best rounds

That nigga be spazzing

He got stage presence

He has charisma

He has bars

He has punchlines

He top 5 right now

Lol gotti went on a 1 year winning streak, finally arguably lost and now niggas acting like it's the end of the world and Gotti's food now.

Gotti has been taking too many battles tho. He's doing what alot of others fell victim to, which is oversaturate themselves. Tworks doing the same shit. Both still the best in the game.
He lost to Surf, Ars and A Ward.

I asked my og when he gonna give it up

He said when pigs fly

I told my nigga don't you know pigs got helicopters

Or something like that... That shit was filthy

Soul khan stepping back into the ring is one of the best announcements I've heard in years. It's against dizzy, but I'm excited to see what Khan can do again. I'm thinking he might be a bit rusty, but if dumbfoundead and others can do fine, so can khan.

I've never seen a soul Khan battle so I never understood the cult like hype around him.

Back