Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Fam day nice but lux even said that a day battle wouldnt make sense because of his focus during that time when he was shittin on stages, dressing in costumes etc.

He's been doing antics since 2012 and had classics every year. Lux was duckin.

That's like saying " I would battle clips but he doesn't come with 3rds" , if u scared say u scared

Day cant even get a url plate but lux duckin him...lol ok

Nigga struggled against Mike p then blamed it on audio and video edits...

You not even understand the way a nigga like Lux prepare for a battle, why even go in with any reservations that day just wont show up to fight? You excusing his bullshit cuz he spit fire every once in while.

Lol look it up. That's why he never been back to kotd.

Organic did some snake shit so they can get the diz vs hollow surprise battle, so day said fuck it and bullshitted the battle.
I know the story and I still think its bullshit. You felt all that way and still got ya ass on stage. Please...

Jus like when he was spose to battle on url first time and throw a million dollars in cash to the crowd but since battle got canceled he couldnt do it...

You excusing his fuck shit. Bet money nigga got more antic, half ass battles than classics and I'm a big day fan when he rapping rapping

Based on some recent Lux interviews where he talks possible opponents, i'm positive he's still considering Daylyt as a possible battle. If Day comes out strong with Nitty and manages to 30 him, i'm positive those conversations will start to reemerge.

Back