Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Lux 3-0
Unless ars has some personal shit we've never heard of
Arsenals just gonna take luxs style and try to use it against him and steal a couple of hollows angles

Almost exactly how i feel about it. Im sure they both have some personals to use though. Should be a good battle.

Nah u aint even that late, it's only been acouple weeks. Solid battle from both.

man clips was unload clips...literally

his puns are so subtle but lethal

he already had my vote after the first round, but when ol boy Jones forgot his bars in the third round, it was a wrap

Clips just was never that nigga to me, punchline battle rapper, with punchlines that weren't that crazy.
I understand the charisma he brought, but people crowned his pen game like it was that good.

Clips just was never that nigga to me, punchline battle rapper, with punchlines that weren't that crazy.
I understand the charisma he brought, but people crowned his pen game like it was that good.

Nah, it was never his pen game. His set-up game was nasty though, he'd run through them set ups mean and hit you with a clean direct punch. Set ups are essential.

I finally got some battle rap niggas over here lol

I'll start posting more shit in here now.

Yup, i bought the ppv.

I was never the biggest Twork fan (still not), but he did spazz on JC.

Iron vs Nitty is an instant classic.

Red vs Brizz is debatable. I felt a way about Red callin for time, but apparently Brizz was the one who wanted timed rounds, so I can't even be mad at Red.

Chef is a monster, Chess needs a break.

forgot the other battles.

YK has a lot of momentum on URL after dropping 30 on Jakk, don't really see Mike P having a chance in the building if that was to happen next for both.

Anybody ever been to a URL card? That DMV shit is less than 2 hours away from me, and I was thinking about going just to see Wavy's funeral.

Back