Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
This Is What You Factor into Winning ???
View attachment 170239

yeah energy and aggressiveness is just as much of a skill as lyricism in a battle

A battle isn't always just about who put the best words together

That dunk shit was a joke,but a dunk within a great rd can be a great visual

battles are visual and audio

I'm looking at who said the most fire shit,punches,schemes etc

but if one nigga got 40 punches and the other nigga got 40 punches I can only judge off execution

JC has drawn out set ups and punches that are fire and might be a haymakers or roomshakers

Suge hits with quick jabs then lands room shakers

Man Fuck all that lol I'm a huge Suge fan , loved how he resurrected his career after being known as the weakest outta 4 Jersey niggas

But this Nigga is going to Die Period ....As always to anybody here Put that bread up
JC.gif

Nahh Suge really had a debatable with Nitty. It’s time to give him credit where it’s due. He’s good against punchline battlers, ask Ave wassup with Suge.

The thing is that Suge actually is a puncher,but the punches are quick and don't have as much set up because he got that philly/Jersey flow

They aren't usually the most complex,but it's how you say shit just as much as what you say

Like on paper Hitman saying "you said what" is nothing,but in the context of what he's saying and how he said it,it made a moment

In Philly,JC gonna have problems when Suge get on that continuous flow shit talking that gangster shit

I fuck with JC and hate to go against the home state,but I think Suge gone beat that nigga

Last edited:
I think somebody posted about this,but Nitty vs Day going down.I got Day

71501799_2205841706194347_3506719885264683008_n.jpg

Back