Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
lol what video are you watching fam? Brizz' hands were no where near Mook's neck

whether it was his neck or whatever,he grabbed him and started wrestling his hands around so Mook punched him

He tried to yoke Mook up

I saw mad versions

at first I blamed Mook,but it happened really quick it's hard to see

That shit would have ended at Mook shoving him,back if Brizz didn't grab him

for 1.you playing me

2.I'm at home

3. I assume you gonna punch me if you yoke me up.

Brizz was chillin the whole time. Nahhh that was a some fuck nigga shit mook did

How was he chilling?He was moving in between Mook and cal while they did his routine

Mook back was to brizz and brizz shoulder checked Mook first then Mook shoves back with his arm,but then brizz grabbed Mook up and Mook hit his ass

Last edited:
How was he chilling?He was movong in between Moo and cal while they did his routine

Mook back was to brizz and brizz shoulder checked Mook first then Mook shoves back with his arm,but then brizz grabbed Mook up and Mook hit his ass

Niggaz do that EVERY battle. Cmon man.

If that's the case there should be a fight at every battle if that's all it takes to swing on a nigga. Cut the bullshit. Mook did some fuck nigga shit.

Mook shoved Verb the entire fuckin battle.

Long post...

Look man, it's just time to be real about this. As a whole, These battlers dont give a fuck about the "culture". They really dont give a fuck about the fans, the organizations, league owners etc. These battlers are smart enough to know URL is afraid to ruffle these niggas feathers with docking pay for matters of unprofessionalism so they get away wit MURDER.

This goes back to my original gripe wit url and that's this whole "Real nigga time" spin on the unprofessionalism that is almost celebrated as one of these necessary evils when in fact this shit should of been cleaned up way before ppv was in play.

These dick eating, on sight bloggers play a part in this shit too because they dont hold league owners accountable or even ask tough questions. Look at how relaxed that beas and smack interview was? Bloggers just tip toe around also afraid to ruin their connections.

People tend to forget before hhir and 15mof got a strong hold on the game, there was plenty of media outlets covering battles but somehow they all got pushed out or not seen as reputable...wonder why..

They help contain a certain narrative. I spoke to both Uncle Rah and knowledge outside summer impact and asked why aren't these leagues getting held accountable about time, asked the tough questions, changes made...
I was told go on Twitter and tell them....

From top to bottom all this shit needs to be revamped

Niggaz do that EVERY battle. Cmon man.

If that's the case there should be a fight at every battle if that's all it takes to swing on a nigga. Cut the bullshit. Mook did some fuck nigga shit.

Mook shoved Verb the entire fuckin battle.
it wasn't the pushing it was him grabbing/wrestling him after Mook kinda pushed him back

I'm tryna rap and you grabbing me and my hands like we slow dancing

Brizz should have chilled after mook pushed him back. Brizz shoulder checked that nigga for no reason from behind,but that's still cool

He actually tried to yoke that man up.

This hip hop/street shit

every once in a while shit gone happen

I don't fault Mook one bit

For one you fucking up my performance

for 2. you grabbing me and IDK what you on

Like Mook supposed to let Brizz handle him like rag doll in his hometown

hell no.

You're talkin about a shoving match. There's been hundreds of shoving matches worst than that.

Shit Ace Amin was shoving Snake way worst than that mook shit.

Mooks a pussy for that.

This will blow over

Smack barely in NYC anyway,but now he really gonna have more issues with NYC venues

Nobody got shot or seriously hurt

Back