Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Don’t get me wrong, that real talk shit can hit harder than anything else. Idc how nice you are with the words, if i don’t “feel” it i’m not with it.

That being said, if you take away Geechi’s illustrative street narratives... he’s not that great.

He can’t punchline as hard as a nitty, JC, o red..
He’s not a strong angler compared to t top, john john, hollow
He doesn’t rap as good (meaning flow, rhyme patterns, structure and pacing) as a arsonal, calico, ave
And his shit is basic so it’s not like you could credit him for the “in between” bars

That’s whats interesting about battle rap that its so many components to being a battle rapper, he doesn’t necessarily have to master those to win battles. Geechi was a boom because he was a different type of authenticity with his bars and it helped that he was verified. But that novelty wears off and oversaturation is going to show.

I agree with the last paragraph, but disagree with the rest. Geechi isn't all real talk. He punches with the best of em. His problem is the same many greats before him has done, he's over saturating for the check. Idgaf how good you are, nobody can battle this much and sustain that level. Not clips, not twork, nobody.

The nigga gotta sit df down and stop chasing checks.

I agree with the last paragraph, but disagree with the rest. Geechi isn't all real talk. He punches with the best of em. His problem is the same many greats before him has done, he's over saturating for the check. Idgaf how good you are, nobody can battle this much and sustain that level. Not clips, not twork, nobody.

The nigga gotta sit df down and stop chasing checks.

Nah.. his punch game is cool. But the names i mentioned are levels above

Don’t get me wrong, that real talk shit can hit harder than anything else. Idc how nice you are with the words, if i don’t “feel” it i’m not with it.

That being said, if you take away Geechi’s illustrative street narratives... he’s not that great.

He can’t punchline as hard as a nitty, JC, o red..
He’s not a strong angler compared to t top, john john, hollow
He doesn’t rap as good (meaning flow, rhyme patterns, structure and pacing) as a arsonal, calico, ave
And his shit is basic so it’s not like you could credit him for the “in between” bars

That’s whats interesting about battle rap that its so many components to being a battle rapper, he doesn’t necessarily have to master those to win battles. Geechi was a boom because he was a different type of authenticity with his bars and it helped that he was verified. But that novelty wears off and oversaturation is going to show.
i see your pov

its crazy b/c i think the criticisms you have against him are what make him unique

Nah.. his punch game is cool. But the names i mentioned are levels above

Idk fam, i think nitty is a better puncher but who did u have winning between gotti and nitty? JC is more of a scheme and long drawn out puncher. I don't consider JC a puncher.

Idk fam, i think nitty is a better puncher but who did u have winning between gotti and nitty? JC is more of a scheme and long drawn out puncher. I don't consider JC a puncher.

I dont think i ever watched that battle fully i didnt like it.

I had geechi losing to k shine, surf, john john, ave ... i think t top i have to see that again. JC beat him first 2 rounds but geechi’s 3rd was so good it’s hard to say he loss that. And i mentioned during the live ppv for sm7 i didnt think he deserved champion of the night against suge...

I thought he was great against chess though

I dont think i ever watched that battle fully i didnt like it.

I had geechi losing to k shine, surf, john john, ave ... i think t top i have to see that again. JC beat him first 2 rounds but geechi’s 3rd was so good it’s hard to say he loss that. And i mentioned during the live ppv for sm7 i didnt think he deserved champion of the night against suge...

I thought he was great against chess though

wait what my g?? lol, you have him losing to ALL those dudes??

im working through round 1

and idk, this gonna be harder than I thought b/c while i like geechi and im not ashamed to say it, I like his bars that was going over people head then when he was setting up his next one, then the reaction came like "damn, that was fire"

Shine is def spitting, but i feel like them NWX niggas be hyping up the most basic shit. Thats how you can tell who wrote what. Look at the stupid ass faces DNA be making. Him and T.Top

im working through round 1

and idk, this gonna be harder than I thought b/c while i like geechi and im not ashamed to say it, I like his bars that was going over people head then when he was setting up his next one, then the reaction came like "damn, that was fire"

Shine is def spitting, but i feel like them NWX niggas be hyping up the most basic shit. Thats how you can tell who wrote what. Look at the stupid ass faces DNA be making. Him and T.Top

Seriously though check out my notes on that battle. You don’t have to rebuttal, but even if you disagree you’ll understand why i say shine won clearly. I rated the bars with a point system the most transparent way i could, in my opinion.

Hollow & Lux on the way to see Avocado, think they about to do a watch live. Lux/Hollow & King Los talking shit on IG live lol

Back