Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
That real talk angle from geechie is stale. He be real niggin to death lol. He need more to beat these top tiers.

He's been forcing it a little. Said something about "He got game" even jesus was a shooter... all i could think was man thats a basketball movie aint nothing real or relatable about that at all. Starting to sound like satire.

Nah Geechi been battling a good/big name damn near twice a month.

I know the bread's lookin good but homie gotta relax.

Nah Geechi been battling a good/big name damn near twice a month.

I know the bread's lookin good but homie gotta relax.

I don't know what part of "let them miss you" these battle rappers don't get. If they sit back they'll easily be able to negotiate into a higher price bracket with better marketed/promoted battles. Geechi & Rum both need to do this.

Shit man this may be they only source of income....gotta strike while the iron is hot and stack that cheese.....u get to travel and get top dollar for 9 mins of work....

But im saying someone like geechi or rum, their name is whispered all over the culture. They have the clout to be able to get paid more for less effort. Fresher material, never have to take a battle that doesn't motivate them, etc. They have a fan base, start merchandising and branching outside of battle rap. Tsu Surf really showed them the blue print.. going to repost this video

hold on...there will be NO Geechi slander

idk how many times ya'll seeing this nigga battle, but there arent a lot of his older battles online in full. I've seen clips from them in montage videos, but this nigga is one of the best out right now

the real talk shit is what I live for.

Don’t get me wrong, that real talk shit can hit harder than anything else. Idc how nice you are with the words, if i don’t “feel” it i’m not with it.

That being said, if you take away Geechi’s illustrative street narratives... he’s not that great.

He can’t punchline as hard as a nitty, JC, o red..
He’s not a strong angler compared to t top, john john, hollow
He doesn’t rap as good (meaning flow, rhyme patterns, structure and pacing) as a arsonal, calico, ave
And his shit is basic so it’s not like you could credit him for the “in between” bars

That’s whats interesting about battle rap that its so many components to being a battle rapper, he doesn’t necessarily have to master those to win battles. Geechi was a boom because he was a different type of authenticity with his bars and it helped that he was verified. But that novelty wears off and oversaturation is going to show.

Back