Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
What’s this piper shit bout

P. Williams responded to Bigg K’s tweet about how every battle rap blogger needs get hands put on them but Jay Blac(of course).. By saying he won’t promote any event Bigg Kenneth is on.. Then Nikaya of KOTD/Team Homi jumped in P. Williams mentions defending Bigg K.. And then said something about how P. Williams wife was getting ran through by a bunch different guys on the side(which is Factual).. So P. Williams responded by saying some foul shit about him having a retarded daughter.. After that shit went downhill from there...

Last edited:
Looks entertaining
I'll check it out later

Piperboy been reckless but since they fucked his wife he ain't had shit to lose i guess.
If he lives after this team homi need to change their name to team maybe

Last edited:
Looks entertaining
I'll check it out later

Piperboy been reckless but since they fucked his wife he ain't had shit to lose i guess.
If he lives after this team homi need to change their name to team maybe

Yeah.. He gets real triggered if anyone mentions his slore wife.. But in way that’s his fault for put her in blogs.. He should kept his family out this battle rap from being.. Instead going to events trying show off with a fat white woman...

Nome predictions
Jakkboy 2-1 JJDD ... wasnt impressed with his twork battle and dont think he’ll go harder vs jakk

Pat stay 2-1 Suge .... i kinda want suge the underdog to win and think he can but the safe bet is on pat

Shine 2-1 Nitty ... i give the edge cuz shine is one of the best big stage performers

Surf 2-1 Geechi .... crazy battle but i think surf will have a 3rd that matches and surpasses what we expect from gotti

Beloved God Head 3-0 Okay verb ... this execution will be beautiful

Did i miss a battle? What do you predict

Back