Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I hope so, it better not be just to see old battles that are on YT already or to see "vaulted" battles. The only way I'll subscribe is if I can see the PPVs.

Doesn't include PPV is what I'm seeing. So it goes, PPV... to the app within a week or 2.... and then finally on youtube after like 4-6 months. I'm not happy PPV isnt included it should at least be discounted, I may consider Nome 9 as the last PPV i purchase if they going to do it like that.

I'm willing to bet they won't include VODs on PPV purchase. You'll have to get the app for the playback.

Doesn't include PPV is what I'm seeing. So it goes, PPV... to the app within a week or 2.... and then finally on youtube after like 4-6 months. I'm not happy PPV isnt included it should at least be discounted, I may consider Nome 9 as the last PPV i purchase if they going to do it like that.

I'm willing to bet they won't include VODs on PPV purchase. You'll have to get the app for the playback.

If it's like this i'll just stick to PPVs.

If it's like this i'll just stick to PPVs.

Not checking for the banned legacy battles? Oh also the app features interactivity. I don't know to what extent but I know there's a voter system for battles. Maybe vote on PPV battler of the night.

Starting at 4:00 you can see

That scorecard would be a great way to personally decide a winner in a debatable battle. I'm looking forward to the app honestly.

Salute to nunu nellz having smack be her first guest on her podcast wit vibe magazine, unlike that bumb nigga Mook “he’s not one of us”

Seems tempting. I'll wait till one of yall cop it and let me know what battles are on there.

I’m going to subscribe. I’m concerned how much content smack has. 3 battles a week? I just hope it’s not old battles he vaulted.

I’m going to subscribe. I’m concerned how much content smack has. 3 battles a week? I just hope it’s not old battles he vaulted.

Smack vol 3 still has nitty vs twork unreleased. Smack vol 4. Banned legacy 1 & 2. Born Legacy. Resolution. Then we run right into Nome.

Back