Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
elephant in the room, but why isnt there a clear way to decide the winner of these things

i remember WAY back in the gap when ol boy with the braids and oversized fitted that was telling everybody "HOL UP, HOL UP..QUIET DOWN"

they had a judges panel that deliberated and said who won...

is the purpose to have it left to the fans so that each match remains "debatable"

How do you legitimately decide an objective winner for the masses? Everybody think Geechi smoked Shine and im over here thinking Geechi almost got 30’d. What does a judge panel change here? They yelled 3-0 for clips vs lux but that looks real funny in the light now in 2019.

I said it before... wins and losses really dont mean shit. It’s body of work and being memorable that matters. I dont care how many battles danny myers “wins”... hes not memorable. So who cares lol

That's not an elephant In the room..
i never know what im supposed to know and not know messing around with Goldie from week to week

i'm not sure what questions im allowed to ask being that i just started watching battlerap 5 min ago according to him

How do you legitimately decide an objective winner for the masses? Everybody think Geechi smoked Shine and im over here thinking Geechi almost got 30’d. What does a judge panel change here? They yelled 3-0 for clips vs lux but that looks real funny in the light now in 2019.

I said it before... wins and losses really dont mean shit. It’s body of work and being memorable that matters. I dont care how many battles danny myers “wins”... hes not memorable. So who cares lol

good points

but it would cut down on the goofy shit when niggas being in denial about taking an ass beating

I really dont get the verb hype. Like no hate at all. I just dont see what makes him a goat tier battle rapper. How has he elevated to that level? He lost to fuckin JIMZ! K shine would still destroy him today but but but he "beat" mook...

Midwest movement. He beat hollow. Disaster. Arsenal. Mook. These are all Mount Rushmore caliber names if he beats lux it’s like who else can say they beat Mook & lux ? That’s crazy. “Big Gerald” probably top 3 moments in battle rap history. Verb has taken some ugly L’s but he’s still a threat. I guess he’s gonna answer your question though June 8th

verybody think Geechi smoked Shine and im over here thinking Geechi almost got 30’d.
giphy.gif

How?

Nah I had Shine 2-1.. Easily 2-1. Geechi took way too long to cook he wasn't really in his form until the 3rd round. There was nothing aside from coroner suwoop & fake blood/food coloring in his 2nd round, that wasnt enough.

We can easily do a bar for bar break down, whats up.
I'm good

Back