Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Chris Unbias dumbass is locked up. Charges are: False Imprisonment, Aggravated Battery, Rape, and something else.

Trying to find the pic, but someone looked him up in court view and posted his charges. Dudes name is Christopher Gunsby and he was born in 1974

19424474_1526112760752483_1929058089025397431_n.jpg

Damn again? I remember queenzflip was gonna "expose" his criminal record about 5 months ago or so, but I figured that was all old shit.

Lol i never heard about the Queenzflip shit. I never liked Unbias. Always thought he was a fucking weirdo, but i ended up in the FB group cuz Angryfan group was warring with them a couple years ago so I joined his group to see the funny memes on both sides.

First battle ive been hype about in a long long time.

Interesting to think of how Lux is going to approach Ars and how Ars is going to attack lux. Lux was dudes mentor when Ars was getting started. I remember back in the day Ars said Lux was the one person he would never battle just out of respect because Lux put him on Lions Den. Im hoping this is going to be another High Stakes type of card.

Mass 3 has some dope ass battles lined up too though. Pat Stay vs Bigg K, Chilla vs Illmac. Should be a great event.

I have no idea why I thought ya'll were busting battle raps in here.

I was about to come spit hot fire.

word to your muhvah.

Word.jpg

Back