Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
which parts were funny style in your opinion?
He started with how homey used to bring him water and food when he went thru his situation then later said they only linked up 1 hr a week for the champion thing

But as he later said, a friend known him for 20yrs didn't know so its believable he didnt know

Overall he seems sincere and I believe him and respect the way he chooses to remember T9. It's not blind admiration, just acknowledging the good times they had

Blac like "This Akhi
He started with how homey used to bring him water and food when he went thru his situation then later said they only linked up 1 hr a week for the champion thing

But as he later said, a friend known him for 20yrs didn't know so its believable he didnt know

Overall he seems sincere and I believe him and respect the way he chooses to remember T9. It's not blind admiration, just acknowledging the good times they had

could it be that tech was scheming on how to be on Champion and that's why he did that?

wasn't that before tech was co hosting?

Blac like "This Akhi

could it be that tech was scheming on how to be on Champion and that's why he did that?

I honestly have no idea who these ppl are except the dude @Goldie be making gifs of lol

Nigga the jayblac vid just proved to me personally that Tech did that shit.

How your girl or your man for 20 years dont know what the fuck is up with your charges. It wouldn't be shit to talk about if he was innocent.

The fact that they aint know proves guilt imo. I wont say it proves concrete guilt, but idgaf that nigga did that shit until further notice.

but his girl is who's daughter he did that too so he must have had another girl or something

But yeah ain't nobody telling ppl they like children freely

and Blac pretty much is saying he killed himself w/out saying it.

That top part was some old shit that got saved from a deleted post

I hate when shit is spelled wrong and gets quoted lol

Anyway Don't know who who is?
None of these ppl lol

I dont follow battle rap

Blac like "This Akhi

Nahh tech was already a staple on the show, this was shortly after the kenny lewis situation if i remember right.

Point is Tech was there for Blac when his mother died, but they werent specifically best friends. More like a cool ass co-worker that you might hang out with every so often.

Yea the first ep of Champion was blac, tech and the white dude who randomly pops up on the show.

My only thing is out of all the things going on in battle rap, on pace to have its best year, i hate it took this one bizarre scenario to see increased traffic on battle rap talk. This a terrible representation.

I just checked, the first few episodes had the two white boys, idk their names but the other one had glasses. The first time tech appeared on champion, was the episode for if jae millz can still compete. Tech was there with that hans dude from philly... neither of them had suits on and blac made sure to say battle rappers didnt have to follow the suit rule.

I say all of that to say, him and tech werent that tight prior to champion. He was just a fan of battle rapper tech 9, just like he said in the blog

I just checked, the first few episodes had the two white boys, idk their names but the other one had glasses. The first time tech appeared on champion, was the episode for if jae millz can still compete. Tech was there with that hans dude from philly... neither of them had suits on and blac made sure to say battle rappers didnt have to follow the suit rule.

I say all of that to say, him and tech werent that tight prior to champion. He was just a fan of battle rapper tech 9, just like he said in the blog

Correct.The PG bloggers I think

At first Champion had some random ppl.Mickey factz was on it and a lot of ppl

Tech came to Champion as a co host later.

I respect blac but he def lowkey slid the he was my battle rap friend and not friend friend angle to distance himself

Back