Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

What y'all think about this? Time limit for Lux vs Verb.

This is a special "legacy" battle so 3 minute rounds is out the window. I don't want to see unlimited rounds again, but i think something like 5/5/10 or 7/7/7 would be perfect.

He did interview with YesJulz and some other no name niggas.. And he was coming off as real coonish and thirsty...
Isn't yesjulz the white chick with a fat ass that got too comfortable with the n word not too long ago?

And doesn't mook have a chick, y would a committed negro flirt with a bih in the media?!

Makes no sense no chatty patty

Not exactly battle rap related but has an easter egg in it. I linked the time stamp. Video is a dope twist to fresh prince of bel air though.

Ms. Hustle went in on that con artist “Debo”.. I don’t why the URL is always willing to stand next to that shady ass nigga.. It makes you wonder how they really conduct business with their artists...

Ms. Hustle went in on that con artist “Debo”.. I don’t why the URL is always willing to stand next to that shady ass nigga.. It makes you wonder how they really conduct business with their artists...

Lol
"How dare u not let me get over on this nigga"

Back