Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Shits getting over saturated especially if Floyd launches his league too
I wont say oversaturated because honestly the more leagues the better. We need more big matches and youtube drops to combat url lack of drops. Floyd obviously has the money to do so im very interested if he can execute.

We need STARS. Caffeine and apps wont make that happen impact like YouTube. They thought it was numbers thing so they inflated views to make the battlers happy but they quickly realized it was BS.

I wont say oversaturated because honestly the more leagues the better. We need more big matches and youtube drops to combat url lack of drops. Floyd obviously has the money to do so im very interested if he can execute.

We need STARS. Caffeine and apps wont make that happen impact like YouTube. They thought it was numbers thing so they inflated views to make the battlers happy but they quickly realized it was BS.
If smack really thought URL was hands down the better league, then he would battle other leagues in like a NBA finals type situation

7 of your best against theirs

To even get more battles, you could also do pairs, rookies, etc.

Yes, it's cross promotion for everyone involved but it's for the culture he claims he cares so much about

If smack really thought URL was hands down the better league, then he would battle other leagues in like a NBA finals type situation

7 of your best against theirs

To even get more battles, you could also do pairs, rookies, etc.

Yes, it's cross promotion for everyone involved but it's for the culture he claims he cares so much about
They’ve floated this idea for so damn long and ofcourse everyone is with it EXCEPT url lol

My point is all those league are ultimately fighting for and booking the same niggas…. And the ones they homegrow we don’t give a shit about

Since the caffeine deal URL has focused on quantity over quality flooding the market w cheap drugs

now the competition believe they need to match the volume to compete

and all we been getting are a million battles we don’t give a shit about

I think it was DME Detroit and A Ward who said that the app killed the battle rap star. I remember in that interview when Ward was talking with P and Angryfan, he said he would talk to athletes who liked christian battle rap and they would ask him why they haven't seen a Loso or saga battle in forever. Most people ain't got time for the App or Caffeine.

Back