Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Yea yea yea, just say he's white and/or christian and end it at that. No need for the filler brother Monk

You coons kill me trying guilt trip niggas into liking white battlers. The fact you brought up his skin color/religious proclivities tells me all I need to know about you and the rest of his "fans". How do the bottom of his shoes taste? Butter biscuit eating ass niggas lol...

I'm a coon because I disagreed with you. Got it
giphy.gif

That wouldn't be the case if his race wasn't an issue though, but I've said too much
(Oops shouldn't have picked a gif with a white girl. There I go cooning again. SMH)

We know the real reason as to why you DO like him. Every coin has two sides.
Yea, dude is nice with the pen, carved his own lane being independent, sticks to his morals, brings 100% to most of his battles whether it's big league or small league, skilled in the art of free styling, brings something fresh outside of gun bars, and knows his worth.

Not offense, but I wished JC didn't use the race angle. No creativity. Charron is white. We know. White man bad, black man good. I get it, but it's the most obvious cheat code angle ever

It wasnt a race angle. At all. It was a Charron angle. Yea I figured you were one of them. Im putting you on ignore. Dont even bother replying. You'll be blocked by then. #MyCondolences

Back