Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
For someone who don't care about Surf outside of battle rap, you sure care about what he says on twitter lol. He changes his name on twitter to random shit ranging from basketball players to other shit.. next.

1642720094593.png
[IMG]

What are you going to do about it, though? Clip where he said it then send it to blogs so it could get traction? Have the NOI call him out and ask him to apologize for what was said?

Gotta respect (not really) the determination to set up a battle that will likely never happen

He did the same thing with Mook 2 or 3 years ago.. Running around crying for a battle w/ Mook.. Niggas didn’t want to see that one either.. Outside of cornball ass niggas who are actually DNannny fans.. Gary St. John to me is nothing more than a glorified Dre Dennis but somehow les believable…

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
B Dot situation is worst. Geechi don't rap & preach like that corny nigga do. Geechi never bashed Smack for underpaying him, calling the owners of URL plantation owners.

So you think URL is paying these niggas fairly.. and do you think think Smack and Beasley treat these niggas well outside well besides the top tier niggas.. Look at what they just did to thecrucible niggas or those 2or 3 contracts they get those young niggas to sign with no contracted battle dates…

So you think URL is paying these niggas fairly.. and do you think think Smack and Beasley treat these niggas well outside well besides the top tier niggas.. Look at what they just did to thecrucible niggas or those 2or 3 contracts they get those young niggas to sign with no contracted battle dates…
You know I'm anti exclusivity contracts but that doesn't give B Dot the right to call them plantation owners. You can't blame Smack/Beasley for the way these mid tier niggas get paid. They need to know their worth and stop being a follower. URL not paying you what you worth? Go to RBE and see if u get paid more there.

He said some "men from newark killed that motherfucker" or something close. Dot questioned him if he was proud of it and surf was like "nah I'm just saying what happened".

Ho shit to the highest degree
That’s some shit you keep quiet….

Back