Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
How doesn’t Aye Verb count? But fine. First battle in NYC against Swave in a room full of Team Homi members. Cortez, Danny Myers and Daylyt.

Because Aye Verb went into that battle at a low point of his career. Everybody was saying he was washed. He did good, but it wasn’t so good that it took him out of that slump.

Idc if he had hype men with him, in no parallel universe are you telling me Swave is more of a test than JC. Next.

Danny and Cortez are both good talent but those are two names that lack a certain ingredient to put them in the next category. JC solved the equation. He figured out how to turn good raps to captivating. Clearly a notch above Danny & Cortez in battle rap hierachy.

The other guy i wont even entertain because he clearly stole a paycheck that day. So as i was saying. JC is the biggest test he’s had yet. And B Dot is a great example to be made if JC wants to put pressure on Lux again. Danger imminent...

Because Aye Verb went into that battle at a low point of his career. Everybody was saying he was washed. He did good, but it wasn’t so good that it took him out of that slump.

Idc if he had hype men with him, in no parallel universe are you telling me Swave is more of a test than JC. Next.

Danny and Cortez are both good talent but those are two names that lack a certain ingredient to put them in the next category. JC solved the equation. He figured out how to turn good raps to captivating. Clearly a notch above Danny & Cortez in battle rap hierachy.

The other guy i wont even entertain because he clearly stole a paycheck that day. So as i was saying. JC is the biggest test he’s had yet. And B Dot is a great example to be made if JC wants to put pressure on Lux again. Danger imminent...
Before I continue what are you basing JC being his biggest test on?

B Dot might fuck around and get killed. That's what I'm telling you.

It's a perfect match up, at perfect timing, and I'm very interested to see how this one plays out.

Man if you don't just go ahead... and quiet as kept JC been having a good 2018, so if your point has anything to do with his tail off in 2017 you can scrap that.

Man if you don't just go ahead... and quiet as kept JC been having a good 2018, so if your point has anything to do with his tail off in 2017 you can scrap that.
Bruh my point is that JC is B Dot’s biggest test on URL. So far he’s battled Emerson Kennedy and Mike P.. compare that to Daylyt, Danny Myers, Cortez, Aye Verb, Loso and Swave.

You keep saying Daylyt, like daylyt battled back. Stop.

He's had great battles but what I'm getting at, I never felt going into a battle that B Dot has a chance to get killed. I've been vouching for him back when everybody else was too busy clowning him as a Lux clone. If he lets off the throttle he's going to fuck around and get bodied. I do want him to win though.. so people can reevaluate where he really stands in this culture.

You keep saying Daylyt, like daylyt battled back. Stop.

He's had great battles but what I'm getting at, I never felt going into a battle that B Dot has a chance to get killed. I've been vouching for him back when everybody else was too busy clowning him as a Lux clone. If he lets off the throttle he's going to fuck around and get bodied. I do want him to win though.. so people can reevaluate where he really stands in this culture.
I gotcha. At the very least this battle needs to be a debatable for his sake because the URL need new stars.

Back