Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was good
For a mob boss he had nonexistent security on the yacht though lol
I had a feeling the son was going to die after Selena called Batman Bruce
There's an after credits scene BTW
Oh shit Ivy. Does she have some mind control in this one? Bruce's eyes turned green

It was good
For a mob boss he had nonexistent security on the yacht though lol
I had a feeling the son was going to die after Selena called Batman Bruce
There's an after credits scene BTW
Oh shit Ivy. Does she have some mind control in this one? Bruce's eyes turned green
Yeah, she got him good... I'm guessing that's gonna be a large portion of part 2

Not sure how I feel about the art directuon in this. It reminds me of archer and penguin wouldn't be locked up in arkham because he's not crazy.
His capacity for revenge is on the spectrum.
He hunts innocent family members down just to send a message. Dude ain't normal

The action scenes looked nice and very projected which was nice but it’s only a matter of time before this artwork erodes (I’m a fan of it so far). I felt like the animation for their movies show a dip in quality between the Flashpoint Paradox and much of the later stuff.

I don’t know man, the artwork/animation differs so much from the comic that it doesn’t really feel as ‘the long Halloween’ but I’ll watch regardless.

Just saw it . itwas dope one of the best Batman geatures since undsr the hood, Batman bs robin, assault on arkham. Part 2 drops July 27th y'all sleepin'

This was pretty good. Ether at everyone telling Batman his detective skills is trash. Lol.

Lookin forward to part 2

Part 2 was dope. I like the new art direction for this new dc animated universe . it fits Batman and Gotham especially. The new 52 designs was starting to get played out. I avoided justice society because i was skeptical of the art designs but now I will check it out. I want to see more Batman movies in different eras like the 80s gray and dark blue cowl with the uellow and black emblem. I want to see more adaptations one question though. Spoiler for thosee who haven't peeped it yet or don't know the long halloween story. Is catwoman really carmine falcones daughter?

This shit was great..

Like watching a real life Mafia Batman movie.... What he always was in the comics

Back