Welcome To aBlackWeb

This new dc animated universe is dope. I took quick 20 minute glimpses at the flash/ justice society wwII flick, and superman: man of tommorow. I can't wait to see what they do with justice league.

Like it was so close to the comics. And the voice acting was amazing. The tone, the music. Shit was just great.

Harvey Dent/Two Face got amazing treatment. Like really gave him his due. They did him well in dark knight, but he was only full two face briefly in the movie....... but in this they really let him cut loose as two-face most of the second movie. I loved it

DCAU knocks it out the park again! This was really really good! I was amazed with how they portrayed Two-Face! I sometimes complain they focus too much on Batman but he truly has like some of the best stories in DC I see why they do focus mostly on him.

Thought I posted in here since I saw it. Fire!!

NGL, this shit had me looking up calendar man lol.

The voice actor was fire and I love how they showed him and Batman interactions. I could've sworn i read the long Halloween but apparently I didn't cause I didn't remember any of this shit. I think I got it confused with year one

Back