Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

MV5BNjNmNjJhZTUtMGM2Zi00YTBiLThjOWItYmE0NjRjNzgxNzMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Inspired by the iconic mid-1990s DC story from Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One begins as a brutal murder on Halloween prompts Gotham's young vigilante, the Batman, to form a pact with the city's only two uncorrupt lawmen (Police Captain James Gordan and District Attorney Harvey Dent) in order to take down The Roman, head of the notorious and powerful Falcone Crime Family. But when more deaths occur on Thanksgiving and Christmas, it becomes clear that, instead of ordinary gang violence, they're also dealing with a serial killer - the identity of whom, with each conflicting clue, grows harder to discern. Few cases have ever tested the wits of the World's Greatest Detective like the mystery behind the Holiday Killer.​

It looks like they ate using the same animation team from the justice society. I never read the long halloween. Was the joker apart of that. If not then I might not want to watch this. Joker is one of the most I Dr used comic book characters next to wolverine and if they shoe horned him into this movie I might lose interest

This new animation style is trash. Go back to the Justice League War animators
They not doing that animation anymore. Since flash rebooted the timeline at the end of justice league war, he “rebooted” the animation as well so this is it going forward until they do another reboot

Not to wild on the animation but if the script is right, then I am happy. I really cant recall a terrible DC animated film. I have seen ok and great.

Not to wild on the animation but if the script is right, then I am happy. I really cant recall a terrible DC animated film. I have seen ok and great.
Superman all star was terrible to me
Hush was going great til the end, fucked it up
Killin joke was terrible

Superman all star was terrible to me
Hush was going great til the end, fucked it up
Killin joke was terrible
I dont remember all star superman. I enjoyed hush . killing joke kept me entertained. As long as im entertained, then im good.

Back