Welcome To aBlackWeb

Same here.

Comic fans normally know the reveals, and they know that.. so why not pull out the rug with a twist that will catch even the snarks off guard
Yeah because I didn't read 5he entire hush stiryline. Hush was two face right? At first I was expecting his friend the reveal threw me for a loop. The best batman animated batman film that end part where he couldnt break his code was a good scene

It was pretty good. Felt kinda weird seeing Bruce opening up his emotions and being involved in a relationship tho. Lol

Yeah because I didn't read 5he entire hush stiryline. Hush was two face right? At first I was expecting his friend the reveal threw me for a loop. The best batman animated batman film that end part where he couldnt break his code was a good scene

No, HUSH was Bruce Wayne's childhood friend Thomas Elliott. He in this movie and they kind of hinted at them growing apart as friends in the movie.

Thomas Elliott envied Bruce Wayne as a child and he never really was as cool with Bruce as Bruce was with him, Thomas even killed his own parents.

It was cool but I aint finish it

Surprised they aint nudes and hentai fucking in these joints

No, HUSH was Bruce Wayne's childhood friend Thomas Elliott. He in this movie and they kind of hinted at them growing apart as friends in the movie.

Thomas Elliott envied Bruce Wayne as a child and he never really was as cool with Bruce as Bruce was with him, Thomas even killed his own parents.

Thomas wasn't jealous he was angry at Bruce because when his parents got in a car Ccident Thomas wayne couldn't save tommys father (which was what he wanted) and managed to save his mother. . Tommy wanted both of his parents to die so he could inherit their fortune he secretly hated Bruce because of his inheritance . Tommy mother died from cancer during his adulthood.

I just watched this again after reading the entire hush actor the first time in my life and now I see what fans are complaining about. The main problem is the the movie lacked plot and backstory to the fact that the story had so much detail and intrigue that couldn't have been condensed in just 1 hour and 30 minutes it Should be been a two parter like death and return of superman.
Another pro lemwas the universe this movie is setup in. In the comics batgirl is Oracle and helps batman from the sidelines.they cut out good parts like huntress and lady shiva actually there was a while league of shadows angle. In this animated universe ra's al ghul and talia are dead and their parts were vital to the story. Also missing is the Jason Todd thing and Tim drake this movie would be worked better if it was written from a standpoint outside of the current dc animated universe like batman under the hood and justice league flash point . What im saying is this movie was pretty much half assed to it's good to see these arcs brought to life and the action is goid but the story is only half as good as the comics. On a side note I would like to see death in the family bought to the small screen and nightfall along with knight rising I would like to see azrael brought to life.

I just watched this again after reading the entire hush actor the first time in my life and now I see what fans are complaining about. The main problem is the the movie lacked plot and backstory to the fact that the story had so much detail and intrigue that couldn't have been condensed in just 1 hour and 30 minutes it Should be been a two parter like death and return of superman.
Another pro lemwas the universe this movie is setup in. In the comics batgirl is Oracle and helps batman from the sidelines.they cut out good parts like huntress and lady shiva actually there was a while league of shadows angle. In this animated universe ra's al ghul and talia are dead and their parts were vital to the story. Also missing is the Jason Todd thing and Tim drake this movie would be worked better if it was written from a standpoint outside of the current dc animated universe like batman under the hood and justice league flash point . What im saying is this movie was pretty much half assed. it's good to see these arcs brought to life and the action is goid but the story is only half as good as the comics. On a side note I would like to see death in the family bought to the small screen and nightfall along with knight rising I would like to see azrael brought to life.

Thomas wasn't jealous he was angry at Bruce because when his parents got in a car Ccident Thomas wayne couldn't save tommys father (which was what he wanted) and managed to save his mother. . Tommy wanted both of his parents to die so he could inherit their fortune he secretly hated Bruce because of his inheritance . Tommy mother died from cancer during his adulthood.

Much appreciated. I haven't read it in awhile but I own Hush and Batman: heart of Hush trades. Both are great reads and worth any Batman or comic fan in general reading

The reveal didn't do Hush and who he turned out to be in this film any justice, shit allmost ruined it for me because it was entertaining untill that point... They made my bro lex sound like a naggin hoe aswell man lmao

Wasn't a fan of the voice acting or the Hush change up. Movie was pretty meh to me.

Last edited:
Back