Welcome To aBlackWeb

I always wanted hush on the big screen...

Nigga really took Bruce to the limit..... Would be a great opportunity for some serious screen acting....

Basically his life was a mirror image of Bruce's, only a little fucked up.....

He felt Bruce had the life he wanted.... They were child hood friend and Tommy was depressed and jealous.

When Bruce lost his parents and went to become Batman, Tommy looked at it like Bruce left him too and became bitter...

He grew up to be s plastic surgeon, an decided to make himself Bruce and take his life in more way than one..... And that's when he figured out he was Batman and the real fun started.

Great great story. I read it like 4-5 years ago I think ..... But that was the best of it.

I'll look it up more when I get to work. I literally just woke up

I always wanted hush on the big screen...

Nigga really took Bruce to the limit..... Would be a great opportunity for some serious screen acting....

Basically his life was a mirror image of Bruce's, only a little fucked up.....

He felt Bruce had the life he wanted.... They were child hood friend and Tommy was depressed and jealous.

When Bruce lost his parents and went to become Batman, Tommy looked at it like Bruce left him too and became bitter...

He grew up to be s plastic surgeon, an decided to make himself Bruce and take his life in more way than one..... And that's when he figured out he was Batman and the real fun started.

Great great story. I read it like 4-5 years ago I think ..... But that was the best of it.

I'll look it up more when I get to work. I literally just woke up

@Duwop do you know if that is on the app to read? Also have you watched Batman vs tmnt yet? It was decent. I liked it

@Duwop do you know if that is on the app to read? Also have you watched Batman vs tmnt yet? It was decent. I liked it
Believe it or not I got hush from the library when I started at my bar that lets me read while at the door... Never checked the app, but I'll check in a little.

And I haven't seen the Batman tmntb yet. I'll watch today

Believe it or not I got hush from the library when I started at my bar that lets me read while at the door... Never checked the app, but I'll check in a little.

And I haven't seen the Batman tmntb yet. I'll watch today
Oh I’ve checked out a few comics from the library so I know the deal lol. My local library actually has a decent selection. I reread the infinity saga checking the books out from the library

I gave your post an ether reaction because this movie was flwmes.dopest batman animated feature it was intense featured so many villians and it focused mostly on batman unlike the other bat movies that focused on Damien exce0t for batman and harlequin. Its the same universe as all the justice league new 52 era movies. Batman and superman wore their original costumes and I hope batman keep a that up. I want to see a death in the family movie were batman wears the suit with the yellow and black bat symbol .

I have this issue in my collection
th (18).jpeg

Attachments

• th (18).jpeg
    th (18).jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
It was really good.

They changed who hush was from the comics... Which is a MAJOR change and I can see a lot of comic fans hating that.... But I think it was still a good movie.

One of the better ones. DC animation did it again

It was really good.

They changed who hush was from the comics... Which is a MAJOR change and I can see a lot of comic fans hating that.... But I think it was still a good movie.

One of the better ones. DC animation did it again

I thought it was pretty good also even though they changed who Hush was. I thought all the way to the end that it would be the same person as the comics but I liked the plot twist

I thought it was pretty good also even though they changed who Hush was. I thought all the way to the end that it would be the same person as the comics but I liked the plot twist
Same here.

Comic fans normally know the reveals, and they know that.. so why not pull out the rug with a twist that will catch even the snarks off guard

I turned it off after 20-30. Didn't grab my attention at all. I'll try again another time tho.

Back