Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baldie’s Beard Business

I love supporting black owned businesses. I've seen and tried so many black owned beard care products that they didn't work. I have an extremely patchy beard that won't connect. I have a wooden beard comb that I brought from a black owned business coming soon to me from shipping. So, will your products help me with an extremely patchy beard?

@Phillykingransom I guarantee HEALTHY beards with my products, you must define what healthy means to you. For some it’s preventing dryness, for others like you it’s growth.

My products are vitamins, essential oils, and carrier oils ONLY mixed together specifically to target facial hair and face scalp. Most men don’t realize that you can not put the same products on your beard as your head because those are two different scalps (skins).The head is oiler and grows finer hairs, the face grows thicker/ kinky hairs.

For your beard, you need products that will condition and retain moisture using rosemary oils and vitamin E for example. Most importantly, the truth is that every man is not equipped to grow a beard. Beard growth is largely based on testosterone, every man has it but the more you do the fuller/longer your beard will be and sometimes faster it’ll grow.

I wanted to give you some background on why maybe the other products may not have worked for you. I don’t sell dreams, I guarantee results of a HEALTHIER BEARD. My products are cleansers and conditioners which in return should open up your follicles to growth (unless you have a hormonal inefficiency). I have patchy clients who beards filled in BUT they put in the work. They established a consistent routine with my products and were patient.

I’ve placed the link in here, @AP21 and @Elzo69Renaissance have brought my products so you can get reviews from them. Also, if you’re in the Atlanta area or ever come through, you can stop by and get a treatment to give your beard a fresh restart. Check my IG for videos of my treatments❤

@Phillykingransom I guarantee HEALTHY beards with my products, you must define what healthy means to you. For some it’s preventing dryness, for others like you it’s growth.

My products are vitamins, essential oils, and carrier oils ONLY mixed together specifically to target facial hair and face scalp. Most men don’t realize that you can not put the same products on your beard as your head because those are two different scalps (skins).The head is oiler and grows finer hairs, the face grows thicker/ kinky hairs.

For your beard, you need products that will condition and retain moisture using rosemary oils and vitamin E for example. Most importantly, the truth is that every man is not equipped to grow a beard. Beard growth is largely based on testosterone, every man has it but the more you do the fuller/longer your beard will be and sometimes faster it’ll grow.

I wanted to give you some background on why maybe the other products may not have worked for you. I don’t sell dreams, I guarantee results of a HEALTHIER BEARD. My products are cleansers and conditioners which in return should open up your follicles to growth (unless you have a hormonal inefficiency). I have patchy clients who beards filled in BUT they put in the work. They established a consistent routine with my products and were patient.

I’ve placed the link in here, @AP21 and @Elzo69Renaissance have brought my products so you can get reviews from them. Also, if you’re in the Atlanta area or ever come through, you can stop by and get a treatment to give your beard a fresh restart. Check my IG for videos of my treatments❤
Thank you for that timely and lengthy response thats was educational and professional. I'm looking forward to investing in some of your beard care products.

Thank you for that timely and lengthy response thats was educational and professional. I'm looking forward to investing in some of your beard care products.
tell all ya homies out west and and down north.
Philly muslim beard game been poppin since I was a youngin.

shits a gold mine for lil sis

tell all ya homies out west and and down north.
Philly muslim beard game been poppin since I was a youngin.

shits a gold mine for lil sis
Yeah, philly always had the beard game on lock. I will let some of these philly dudes know about this product. I had a babyface for years and wanted to change up and get a beard and I know that shit can happen even though it takes time and being consistent with it is key.

Yeah, philly always had the beard game on lock. I will let some of these philly dudes know about this product. I had a babyface for years and wanted to change up and get a beard and I know that shit can happen even though it takes time and being consistent with it is key.
Where you from?

Back