Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baldheadlogic’s Wedding Thread

It's cool because it gives options. Never know the mood ppl in. I feel like I could eat either and be full. Not so heavy that I can't cut a rug tho. Just be mindful of the portion sizes

Nachos and Sliders feel to much like game day or post prom.

The different bars are dope also. Lemonade stand code for vodka?

Thank you for your feedback, Chi!! So I’ll just keep it simple with a chicken and waffle bar. And nah, lol the only liquor we’re having is champagne.

Thank you for your feedback, Chi!! So I’ll just keep it simple with a chicken and waffle bar. And nah, lol the only liquor we’re having is champagne.
I was gonna invite myself but I need vodka

Can I bring my own flask

@Banginscrew901
has a good point.
while some dude dont like to be involved ....he should be because its a day for the two of you.
the two making a unit and moving forward together.

but then again...i am very quiet but very vocal when it comes to these type things.
the chicken and waffle bar is a nice idea...

are you planning on having an open bar?

the grits with waffles will fill bellies up.

our people tend to get the itis with good food.

@Banginscrew901
has a good point.
while some dude dont like to be involved ....he should be because its a day for the two of you.
the two making a unit and moving forward together.

but then again...i am very quiet but very vocal when it comes to these type things.
the chicken and waffle bar is a nice idea...

are you planning on having an open bar?

No open bar, byob lol

I like option 3, did you decide already?

Also I found this dress for $230

View attachment 67035
Whatchu think?

Whisp....

Real shit, I don't know too much of shit about how much certain wedding dresses are priced, but this right chea look like it cost @ least 2 bands/racks.

If I know a chick who's gettin' married I might have to get @ you b/c your a value shopper w/ a damn good eye!

The dress Traci wearing looks kinda Avant Garde. It's cool and I ain't sayin' you couldn't pull it off, it just seems like it's made more for a magazine.

The 2nd one gone have u lookin' like Lisa McDowell and u about to become the Princess of Zamunda. It's fly doe!

Lmao!!! I need you when I go shopping because you’re hilarious with your style commentary.

Lmao!!! I need you when I go shopping because you’re hilarious with your style commentary.

See.... Now what you ain't gone do is try and turn me into this nikka......

images.jpeg

I phux witcha nih, but this ain't that! If I'm going shopping witcha then the groom needs to be worried! lol

See.... Now what you ain't gone do is try and turn me into this nikka......

View attachment 89799

I phux witcha nih, but this ain't that! If I'm going shopping witcha then the groom needs to be worried! lol

giphy.gif

Back