Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baldheadlogic’s Wedding Thread

Congrats @Baldheadlogic You gotta DJ? If not yet then my cousin is good & charge at a good fee. The best in the city. If interested I'll give you his information. You in GA, so he is not that far. Coming from Tennessee

Potential Menu:

Option A: Option B:

Chicken & Waffle Fish & Grits
Nachos and Mini Sliders

Types of Waffles: Red Velvet,
Blueberry, Chocolate Chip,
and Cinnamon

Bread Bar
Mimosas Bar
“Lemonade Stand”
Fresh Fruit Bar

Any suggestions? Comments? We are feeding up to 200 ppl and just to let y’all know, I’m not tryna fill niggas bellies. We gotta continue to live after this shindig

ShorttermOblongLeonberger-max-1mb.gif

Nah I mean do you, I'm just saying when things get Rocky as they do with being with one person over an extended period of time. People usually choose to lean on their support system to iron out emotions. You want his sister's to be on your side, other wise during those times. They are gonna gas him up to go left on you.

It's your wedding do how you want and what you want. But keep in mind how you communicate what and how you want with them, be diplomatic, cause they don't go away after the wedding.
Terrible advice.
Don't buy loyalty...that's still his blood.

Option A

Ppl want to be fed. They not there to feel like they aren't full

Waffles are filling and delicious

I’m doing everything, so you think the menu is filling? Waffles/chicken and fish/grits or should I choose just one
It's cool because it gives options. Never know the mood ppl in. I feel like I could eat either and be full. Not so heavy that I can't cut a rug tho. Just be mindful of the portion sizes

Nachos and Sliders feel to much like game day or post prom.

The different bars are dope also. Lemonade stand code for vodka?

Back