Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bald Care

TheNightKing

J.A.P.A.N.
This one for all of my follicley challenged, but too proud to get a unit, brothers.

How you taking care of your scalp?

I shave with a Mach 3 using shaving cream and rub alcohol on my scalp right after. Then Jergens lotion to finish.

What's your care routine?

I use clippers to take it low.
Razors always made me break out .
Face or head.
But afterwards I use different greases for the nahget. Some natural stuff I get from a chick that started her own line. Or the African dude in Charlotte..

I need to start using some kind of moisturizer or balm for bald heads, but I have no idea what's good. Might just start trying some things to see what works.

Been rocking w/Mach 3 also for about over a decade now... Shave my Scalp In the Shower, Hot Water pressure helps as I can maneuver the blade comfortably Smoothest transition by far

Other method Is just traditional @ this point Shaving cream Mach 3 alcohol & I Shine up the dome w/Vaseline

Been using barbasol blades and shaving cream for the last few months. Only shave in the shower. When I get out hit my head with Cremo post shave balm.

Never shaved in the shower. It takes me too long to shave cause I only shave once or twice per week. Plus I still grow some hair on top, it's just super thin.

If I shave any more than that my head is super irritated.

May need to bite the bullet and try to shave daily again though. Might try the shower shave too.

Just ordered the pre shave oil and after shave balm to see how that works.

Don't use alcohol as it dries it out. Instead use witch hazel as it cuts down on your razor bump a lot. And when you start put a super hot towel on your head then cream then shave

Not bald but just a pro tip in general but

Use warm to hot water as it opens up the pores to loosen the follicle

Use a moisturizer in combination with tea tree oil. That shit feels good af on my face. A nice cool feeling. I use about a drop off oil per drop of moisturizer

1. Shower shave with Harry’s razors. I stopped using shaving cream years ago...I use a mixture of olive oil and coconut oil...a lot better for your skin and it also preserves the blades on your razor

2. Post shave... use raw coconut oil as a moisterizer

Been my routine for years

This one for all of my follicley challenged, but too proud to get a unit, brothers.

How you taking care of your scalp?

I shave with a Mach 3 using shaving cream and rub alcohol on my scalp right after. Then Jergens lotion to finish.

What's your care routine?

I go to barber not using razors on my scalp. He just cuts it i go home shower put shea butter on head and beard. The 2nd week before i get my haircut people think im trying to grow it back.

I go to barber not using razors on my scalp. He just cuts it i go home shower put shea butter on head and beard. The 2nd week before i get my haircut people think im trying to grow it back.
So it is a clean shave with no stubble? When I first started shaving, I used a microfilm shaver that got real close, but I could feel stubble. Changed to a razor and got it smooth.

Back