Welcome To aBlackWeb

on another note i think them being older could work from a comedic stand point

just jack slappin the shit outta everybody cuz they done had enough

martin gone shoot somebody in the ass cuz he dont feel like chasin em....probably gone get caught outside smokin one while Mike is outnumbered in a shootout or sumn

niggas gone be stoppin for snacks, takin meds and shit

Part 1 is a classic... Part 2 ... Good film in some parts but didnt exceed the first one... That was kinda a disappointment to me

If Part 3 is eventually released then it would be a good space of years between the films... Good for nostalgic reasons too

Part 1 is a classic... Part 2 ... Good film in some parts but didnt exceed the first one... That was kinda a disappointment to me

If Part 3 is eventually released then it would be a good space of years between the films... Good for nostalgic reasons too

Yeah dudes is smoking if they think 2 is even remotely as good as 1.

The back and forth between Martin and Will in 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB2

Yeah dudes is smoking if they think 2 is even remotely as good as 1.

The back and forth between Martin and Will in 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB2
this

part 2 was a cash grab and from a script perspective, wasnt a good movie

how all of a sudden you shoehorn Martin had a sister and she also work in law enforcement?

That part where they was in the mortuary searching bodies for drugs and all of a sudden e pills just somehow fly into Martin's glass of water...

martin-told-you-so-face.jpg

this

part 2 was a cash grab and from a script perspective, wasnt a good movie

how all of a sudden you shoehorn Martin had a sister and she also work in law enforcement?

Crazy you say this cuz according to Michael Bay the first wasn't that good either and he had Will & Martin do a lot of improvising

Both these scenes was improvised

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Back