Welcome To aBlackWeb

im not saying ratings are the end all be all, but with sites like RT, I value the viewer ratings over the critics ratings. Some of our beloved hood classics are rated poorly by RT critics but loved by the viewers.

C/S

I've seen folks post dudes reviews b4, don't know how much stock you take in them but....

It was better than 2. Might be the best of the trilogy

I agree with the bolded... However Part 1 is still the ultimate... Saw it two nights ago on a Will Smith marathon tied into this release... And it never gets old

Paid to watch this with the homie yesterday... I liked it... Good script and I think was a good move for Michael Bay not to direct (I appreciated his cameo though). This was Will's movie though as a producer... Martin had the jokes but he grew fat...

A plot in the film had me thinking ' Gemini Man all over again? '...There's gonna be a fourth film with the way it ended... And you're also thinking 'die Hard & Lethal Weapon again? '...with the multiple sequels

Mortality a bitch though.... Youth and old age were sharp contrasts between part 1 and 3...

Oh and the villainy here was ill

3/5

I fucked with this shit. Legit went into the weekend like I’ll catch it when I catch it. Then kept hearing nothing but people I came across swear by it.

So I checked it out this morning before spoilers ran rampant. Jokes were good enough to the point I don’t even remember the cheesy ones from the trailer at all in the movie. Action was dope as usual and it wasn’t over the top like BB2 it was just right imo. Only critique is the end fighting climax had some typical cliche action movie resolution. Definitely gonna go see it again a 2nd time with the lady.

8/10 for me .

I fucked with this shit. Legit went into the weekend like I’ll catch it when I catch it. Then kept hearing nothing but people I came across swear by it.

So I checked it out this morning before spoilers ran rampant. Jokes were good enough to the point I don’t even remember the cheesy ones from the trailer at all in the movie. Action was dope as usual and it wasn’t over the top like BB2 it was just right imo. Only critique is the end fighting climax had some typical cliche action movie resolution. Definitely gonna go see it again a 2nd time with the lady.

8/10 for me .

Just came back and I pretty much agree with this here

R.I.P Cap he was a real one:cry:

Well, they did it....Considering how long its been since the last film, and usually that's never a good thing for a series...But they not only met but exceeded my expectations

This flick could have been a complete train wreck and obvious money grab. But it was actually thought put into it. (
It "feels" like a Bad Boys movie and even more like many have already said, the chemistry between Will & Martin is there THERE.

This one actually has more "heart" than part 2

Well, they did it....Considering how long its been since the last film, and usually that's never a good thing for a series...But they not only met but exceeded my expectations

This flick could have been a complete train wreck and obvious money grab. But it was actually thought put into it. (
It "feels" like a Bad Boys movie and even more like many have already said, the chemistry between Will & Martin is there THERE.

This one actually has more "heart" than part 2
Which is why I hope they don’t try to transition the franchise to Enrique Igliesas

I do have only one question about the movie:

How does one off a judge, a police chief, a forensic expert employee, a prosecutor, and an attempted murder of a cop and still not end up on Death Row.....in Florida?

Cause.....yeah.

Last edited:
Back