Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Baby mama wanna name our kids white names?

Sounds about racist, ain't no white name gonna save ya black ass.

Plus how the fuck can you say a person don't want no ghetto name like they know which name is ghetto.

Your name never defines you, it's more about the person you become that people will remember you for regardless of your name.

Sounds about racist, ain't no white name gonna save ya black ass.

Plus how the fuck can you say a person don't want no ghetto name like they know which name is ghetto.

Your name never defines you, it's more about the person you become that people will remember you for regardless of your name.
There have been studies done that show certain resumes get skipped over.

this is why we need our own businesses.

thankful my wife with her hood ass name was able to navigate her industry

There have been studies done that show certain resumes get skipped over.

this is why we need our own businesses.

thankful my wife with her hood ass name was able to navigate her industry

Real story. 0 bullshit.

Had my resume circulating with my Muslim ass name for weeks and got no calls. Then I decided to put an American name on my resume.

No bullshit. Got calls back the same day and a bunch of interviews lined up. That was in 2015. I been using the American name since.

I mean shit.... We picked first names that had meaning and middle names after family members.

I wanted my kids to have important names, so I had children with someone who felt the same way about their children. As it's supposed to be.

You can't just have kids with anybody before discussing certain shit.... You run into situations like this. I couldn't imagine

you knocked up a coon…

View attachment 655846

She just don't want ghetto names she not on some Candace Owen shit

“ghetto” names is a white supremacist dog whistle

shes in fact on some candace owen shit

Is she purposely acting as if she wants to name her children ‘white people names’ because it’s profitable to her, thereby purposely alienating and vilanizing her own people for profit, for which she should be subjected to all the punishments of hell?

Or is she just ignorant and blinded to the role white supremacy has played in her desire to name her children a certain type of name?

Fuck it, Ima chill. Anytime CO is brought up and especially when people get compared to her, my balls start to itch.

I named my oldest and we we both agreed on my second and she named our 3rd

what’s not up for debate is the last name. They wasn’t taking hers and was getting both.

If it's simply not about "ghetto" names then why don't you suggest some African names. There are a lot of good ones out there. You can just search the web and look for one that sounds nice and/or has a significant meaning.

If it's simply not about "ghetto" names then why don't you suggest some African names. There are a lot of good ones out there. You can just search the web and look for one that sounds nice and/or has a significant meaning.

Because that’s where the white supremacy comes in. It’s not really about names that aren’t ‘ghetto’. It’s about any name that doesn’t easily roll off the tongue of white people and any name that isn’t some variation of traditional Anglo-Saxon name.

Lots of black folks have that mentality. Even if they don’t know they have it.

Because that’s where the white supremacy comes in. It’s not really about names that aren’t ‘ghetto’. It’s about any name that doesn’t easily roll off the tongue of white people and any name that isn’t some variation of traditional Anglo-Saxon name.

Lots of black folks have that mentality. Even if they don’t know they have it.

Yeah, but the way he's describing it sounds like his BM is less against giving the child a name outside the norm and more against giving the child a name like Starkeisha or Quantanequa.

Fuck what society thinks and what these crackers gotta say.

I'm name my child whatever name I want.

Having a white name won't mean shit at all. Because in a racist eyes ya still a NIGGA.

Yeah, I like them African names but you can always be creative with it too.

Just name your child something that means something and that you and your S/O would be proud of.

Back