Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Baby mama wanna name our kids white names?

She want our kids to have white names and not no "ghetto ass names that nobody can pronounce" which is dumb because either way they're still black just because you name your kid Connor & Emily don't mean they will get accepted in a white crowd, what yall think?

I know for a fact there's a TreeTop blood name Connor out here sliding on his opps. Imagine shit gets to the point everything is ran through what caters to white people.

She want our kids to have white names and not no "ghetto ass names that nobody can pronounce" which is dumb because either way they're still black just because you name your kid Connor & Emily don't mean they will get accepted in a white crowd, what yall think?

It's not just about getting accepted into a white crowd though. Who knows what the future holds, but right now having a black or "ghetto" sounding name could get your kids' college and job applications thrown in the trash without even being reviewed. I ain't saying you should be giving them lily white names, but it's worthwhile to be cognizant that their names could affect more than just who they hang around with.

It's not just about getting accepted into a white crowd though. Who knows what the future holds, but right now having a black or "ghetto" sounding name could get your kids' college and job applications thrown in the trash without even being reviewed. I ain't saying you should be giving them lily white names, but it's worthwhile to be cognizant that their names could affect more than just who they hang around with.

Nah, bro it ain't that we got to change all our shut just because it makes white people feel warm and cozy is the problem I have and naming him Lamonte or a girl Shania shouldn't keep them from getting a job or going to a particular school.

Nah, bro it ain't that we got to change all our shut just because it makes white people feel warm and cozy is the problem I have and naming him Lamonte or a girl Shania shouldn't keep them from getting a job or going to a particular school.

I wasn't addressing what should or shouldn't happen. I'm telling you what does happen. You can name your kids whatever you want. I didn't name my kids white names. You just have to know there are potential consequences.

I used to think like this.
But everyone else’s cultures are respected.

while I think you have to be aware that the name could get a their resume skipped over...but is that a place you really want to work at if they doing shit like this about a name.

I personally think names should have meaning outside of just being cool. If it has meaning, it’s easier to stand behind.

I mean shit.... We picked first names that had meaning and middle names after family members.

I wanted my kids to have important names, so I had children with someone who felt the same way about their children. As it's supposed to be.

You can't just have kids with anybody before discussing certain shit.... You run into situations like this. I couldn't imagine

White names, Chase Cody sarah when I say white names I mean names that predominantly used by white people
Lol..Ehh yea, that's outta pocket, unless her heart is set on those names for sentimental reasons. Sounds like she's pandering to the world with those names

Back