Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Ayeeee we back so what did yall do while ABW was down?

I wasnt looking at no mess i was there for the HotD discussion since we couldn't do it here.

Here's this tho

View attachment 936295

So, she's basically calling out white women who play the victim and whine about how they're being quote/unquote........."oppressed."

Yet, who.......ironically..........have been the biggest beneficiaries of programs that were meant to help people who've actually been oppressed.

Rick Ross head nod clip.gif

I fuck with her.

Any chance she'd consider signing up over here?

And are there other like-minded women over there who would consider doing the same?

So, she's basically calling out white women who play the victim and whine about how they're being quote/unquote........."oppressed."

Yet, who.......ironically..........have been the biggest beneficiaries of programs that were meant to help people who've actually been oppressed.

View attachment 936420

I fuck with her.

Any chance she'd consider signing up over here?

And are there other like-minded women over there who would consider doing the same?
Nah....

The thread title got cut off but it was "I dont believe non black women face misogyny" or something like that....at the same time as the shit going on in Iran. It was a bad faith take and just incorrect overall.

Yo I just be clicking the link everytime I open chrome just to see.

After a convo I had with a few of yall offline I thought it was over frfr. I was sick 🥴. Never realized how much of my time this fills up.

Luckily I got a bump up to management at my current job and that's taken up some time for me this week but fuck man. Had a nigga trying to sign up at the coli and shit. We need a contingency plan. I can't do this again, my heart can't take it 😅
Nigga I was crushed..like posting cryptic sad memes on IG crushed.😭😭😭

Yo I just be clicking the link everytime I open chrome just to see.

After a convo I had with a few of yall offline I thought it was over frfr. I was sick 🥴. Never realized how much of my time this fills up.

Luckily I got a bump up to management at my current job and that's taken up some time for me this week but fuck man. Had a nigga trying to sign up at the coli and shit. We need a contingency plan. I can't do this again, my heart can't take it 😅

You the only reason I know it was back up. If you didn’t hit me up and tell me it was back running I wouldn’t haven’t tried

I was on Facebook causing a ruckus in the Anne Rice group.

This new show caused a civil war, and in true Du fashion I was leading the charge. That shit was fun.... Still is.

Nah....

The thread title got cut off but it was "I dont believe non black women face misogyny" or something like that....at the same time as the shit going on in Iran. It was a bad faith take and just incorrect overall.

You always the GOAT.

Im gonna speak on the Iran shit one of these days.

For now im just gonna say, if they were blond haired and green/blue eyed, the US would have sent trillions in aid to help them and the media wouldnt have stopped talking about them for weeks.

But they not white. And they not blond. So here we are.

That PSN conversation was mad depressing. Lol I really wished I had better answers for y'all..... But we were in the dark too

Even though you didn't say much I appreciate you at least providing some clarity for those of us in the convo that were out the loop and not just being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

And yeah. Shit made me just shut off my ps5 😂🤦🏿‍♂️

The coli is fuckin trash

I went over there...opened a sports thread...scrolled down five posts and evacuated the premises

I was thinking about signing up to LSA and just trolling the shit out of everybody

Got to do something to get through a 12 hour shift

I was on twitter more but kept checking to see if this shit was up again

Back