Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tbh I was joking, but this movie was my favorite of this year. And it made me feel things and care about the characters which is rare for me. Probably a 9.7 out of 10.

Btw I think Avatar 5 is gonna be the son avenging his dad death from a fully grown Spider who goes all Star Wars and join the dark side. I also think the future films will feature all the earth essentials. Next I think we get Avatar with snow, then avatar with fire.

My high ass brought tickets to the damn 3D release

Aint no way I'm a be able to wear this shit over my glasses comfortably. Ain't no fucking way

My high ass brought tickets to the damn 3D release

Aint no way I'm a be able to wear this shit over my glasses comfortably. Ain't no fucking way
Depends on your glasses. I would try to hook the 3D frames onto my glasses back when I had glasses

Depends on your glasses. I would try to hook the 3D frames onto my glasses back when I had glasses
I just wore them over them, it worked out

Dope flick also. Better than the original but some of them water shots were a waste of money and film time

This movie was entertaining. Even though this is just Pocahontas 2. They actually have a similar synopsis. White people trying to take over a land and conquer its natives. They also want to capture jake sully (john smith) for treason. "JS", even their initials are the same. The first movie was the first pocahontas

Jake now has kids but still in his white ways. Thinking of himself and family only. Instead of fighting together with the village that took him in and gave him his new life, he runs away with his family. His wife wanted to protect her home.

What I like was the scenery. Beautiful designed landscape. Looked amazing high. I also liked how there was more of a care for the characters in this. The first avatar, didnt really feel anything for the characters. Maybe because it was a white savior movie. But I had an attachment for the oldest brother. The mother's anger was real too.

Kind of predictable. I knew who the father of the white kid with locks was. I knew who was gonna die out of the important characters. There was one other things I knew but cant remember.

Shit was visually stunning. Story was pretty good, nothing mind blowing. Fairly predictable. I’m glad they followed through on the son’s death and didn't have a miraculous revival.

I also liked them bringing back ol’ boy as the villain in an avatar body. Dude played a hell of a villain in the first and it translated even through the avatar body.

I have an 8 year old daughter so them constantly putting the little girl in harm’s way kept pissing me off, lol. Everytime I was like “NO, DON’T TAKE THE BABY!!”

Back