Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie was really good.

I had a few issues with it. Plot was a lil too convinient in parts. Could have been about 20-30 mins shorter.

All that said though, the good out weighed the bad by alot, and overall it was a good movie.

James Cameron has done it again!!

PRAISE : As the movie began to play it didn't take long for me to be immersed in this world Cameron has created and more importantly quickly attached to the characters within it.
The story this time around: Jake Sully and Ney'tiri have formed a family and are doing everything to stay together. However, they must leave their home and explore the regions of Pandora.
Having a family including eldest son Neteyam (Jamie Flatters), daughter Kiri (Sigourney Weaver), younger son Lo’ak (Britain Dalton), and youngest daughter Tuk (Trinity Jo-Li Bliss). Also hanging around is Spider (Jack Champion), a human they call their cousin comes with dealing with their disobedience and their giving into peer pressure. Jake and Ney'tiri are stern but loving parents and this all plays out in strong and beautiful ways.

With every moment that is quiet and beautiful there are moments that are action packed and thrilling. Cameron includes messages about the environment and animal cruelty but I didn't feel like I was being hit over the head with it.
Cameron definitely gets to show off his different technical advances but it's coupled with an involving story with some scenes laced with raw emotion. There are some great editions to the cast including Tonowari (Cliff Curtis) and his pregnant wife, Ronal (Kate Winslet) Jamie Flatters, Trinity Jo-Li Bliss, Jack Champion, Britain Dalton, and Bailey Bass.The motion capture is still on point. Theres a reach out and touch it feel to the 3D. Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana have not lost a step in their believable on screen romance.

Cameron hasn't lost his touch in providing relentless action with one scene of peril and danger linking up to three more for ultra suspense.The script has some basic moments and I can nit pick about a few things but this is a true blue cinematic experience
There are questions that I want answers to and things that must be tied up and I'm looking forward to what happens in the next Avatar films.

PROBLEMS: NONE

Scale of 1 to 10 a 10

Everything Cameron does aims to be more innovative than the last so I'm really just excited to see what that entails this this time. Cameron doesn't really miss when he comes outside.

If you saw the original in imax 3d then it should have did what it was supposed to do. But some of you niggas thrash so...

"riight"................MF been missing for for over 25 years now. Cac hasn't made a good movie since T2

Just finished watching this. As visually stunning as a film can be. It almost makes Aquaman and underwater scenes in Wakanda Forever look amateurish lol. Plot is an upgrade over the 1st film. Good performances from the cast. Sully gonna hate Spider for doing what he did at the end of the film lol. I like how the tribe that live by the sea have anatomical differences to the forest tribe, even a diff shade. I give it a 8.5 outta 10

Ended up watching it in Dolby Cinema 3D. It was visually amazing. Also you could feel the sound from everything

Story was pretty good too. Had some cliche moments. I'm glad that I was wrong about the trailer

I rolled my eyes at the end part though
The kid saving his "dad" seemed like it was more because they wanted to use him as a villain in the next movies. I thought they should just move onto a new villain

I saw it earlier today. It was aiiiight overall but the final hour was lit....but that's James Cameron's specialty...T2, ALIENS, TRUE LIES, the 1st Avatar, all great final acts

Sadly I saw it in 2D standard(was not my preference) and not recommended. I will probably go see it in 3D IMAX later this week or next to see it the way it was intended to, plus the IMAX trailers I heard about like Mission Impossible 7.

And lol@ Jake with the dreads. Was reminding me of

Back