Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: Last Air Bender

Honestly I shitted on avatar when it first came out idk guess the lil white boy looked corny to me . I was in 8th grade. But they had a marathon I wanna say thanksgiving that year leading up to that season finale. I been locked in ever since. Season 2 is when it really gets real though.

Should u be an anime/cartoon fan to enjoy this series....I never really been into anime except for Fist of the Northstar, Vampire Hunter D and Ninja Scroll and I haven’t seen those in 20 years easily...but I keep hearing people talk about this series....just wondering if I’d be wasting my time since I’m not into anime per say

Should u be an anime/cartoon fan to enjoy this series....I never really been into anime except for Fist of the Northstar, Vampire Hunter D and Ninja Scroll and I haven’t seen those in 20 years easily...but I keep hearing people talk about this series....just wondering if I’d be wasting my time since I’m not into anime per say

Nah fam it’s a great storyline great characters. I don’t see anyone not liking it honestly. It starts kind of slow though.

It's like an anime in the sense of the classical story.... But it's dope as fuck overall.

Lots of character development. Great arcs. Deep messages. Social commentary.

Nah fam it’s a great storyline great characters. I don’t see anyone not liking it honestly. It starts kind of slow though.
It's like an anime in the sense of the classical story.... But it's dope as fuck overall.

Lots of character development. Great arcs. Deep messages. Social commentary.

Aite....I might give it a gander....but I’m comin’ for y’all if it turns me into an anime/comic book lovin’, back packing nerd!! Word to @Gol....I mean @Neo Cortez
:Gillie: lol

Me, my wife, and my son watched every episode in its original run back in the day. Just re-watched it with the fam over the last couple of weeks cause my son didn’t remember it and my 2 daughters never saw it. Was just as good as I remember.

My favorite parts are when Aang goes into the Avatar state. Dude be so chill then he get the mean mug and go crazy!

We just started Korra off the strength. We saw its first run too, but figured might as well. Just started 2nd season. I don’t like that she can abuse the Avatar state. That shit supposed to kick-in in dire circumstances. She still be getting her ass kicked in the Avatar state. And it’s not as epic as when Aang used to do it.

Me, my wife, and my son watched every episode in its original run back in the day. Just re-watched it with the fam over the last couple of weeks cause my son didn’t remember it and my 2 daughters never saw it. Was just as good as I remember.

My favorite parts are when Aang goes into the Avatar state. Dude be so chill then he get the mean mug and go crazy!

We just started Korra off the strength. We saw its first run too, but figured might as well. Just started 2nd season. I don’t like that she can abuse the Avatar state. That shit supposed to kick-in in dire circumstances. She still be getting her ass kicked in the Avatar state. And it’s not as epic as when Aang used to do it.
Where you watch LOK at?

2nd season if LOK is kinda wack just warning you now but it sets the tone for season 3 which IMO is arguably the best season between both series and I stand on that!

Back