Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: Last Air Bender

That nigga was enlightened on some buddha shit
Niggaz wasn't fuckin with zaheers Crippin I mean bending.
Off of skill, devotion and discipline to his bending he up there.
And of course aang would whoop his ass. He's the damn avatar.
If they're only using air bending I give it to zaheer
Anybody gotta prollem with that we can throw hands I put that on oppa
yip yip nigga
Yooooooooo!

My favorite villain was Amon. I hated Legend of Korra though mainly cause of the second season.
Only thing I would've changed about Amon is if a spirit actually came in contact with him and gave him the ability to be resistant to bending. When he bossed up on his brothers blood bending I hit the
imageproxy.gif

My favorite villain was Amon. I hated Legend of Korra though mainly cause of the second season.
I gotta run it back because idk if I had a fav villain

The 2 things I remember the most from LOK was the first Avatar Wan and Korra being lesbian

Everything else was secondary to those 2 arcs

I've been on season 1 since this thread was made. It's a good show but every time I start watching I doze off and 5 or 6 episodes done played and I have to start all over

That nigga was enlightened on some buddha shit
Niggaz wasn't fuckin with zaheers Crippin I mean bending.
Off of skill, devotion and discipline to his bending he up there.
And of course aang would whoop his ass. He's the damn avatar.
If they're only using air bending I give it to zaheer
Anybody gotta prollem with that we can throw hands I put that on oppa
You taking Zaheer over Aang?? Strictly airbending? C3538E0A-B37B-4BCF-8642-3524C8B0021F.jpeg

You taking Zaheer over Aang?? Strictly airbending? View attachment 290015
That's what I said nigga

Dj4T1zhWsAED0qH.jpg

I've been on season 1 since this thread was made. It's a good show but every time I start watching I doze off and 5 or 6 episodes done played and I have to start all over
It really picks up episode 10 or so

I had this happen everytime I tried to watch AquaMan

Season 2 of LOK was terrible. But without season 2 we don’t get season 3 & 4 which imo were dope AF. Zaheer and gang was bodying shit and had everyone shook lmao. Kuvira was a problem too. I liked how they made Korra the opposite of Aang.

Back